Tri-Tex Squad-3 - Adventure Story for Kids




Chapter 4: Inside Mysticland

The pterodactyl just hung on to us.

We decided to use our weapons. I used my slingshot and hit the dino’s nose.

It was about to sneeze and dropped me. I fell down but I could see what the others were doing.

Con Halver was hitting the wings by using his seed shooter. He also fell down.

Then Guff used his secret weapon: Blind Banana.

It is basically a singing happy birthday candle which opens and sings when you light it. 😄

I took the music player out and put chili powder so when you light.

Guff lighted it (with his lighter) and threw it. I felt sad as it blasted near its eye. It might have been blinded. It dropped him to.

We three were enjoying as it felt like skydiving. The dino’s didn’t come after us.

Our happiness ended when we saw land. But the land was purple. We were all shrieking. I fell down head-first on the sand.

You might have guessed; well now Alex is dead so now what. Story over. You wouldn’t need a full book to just describe my death.

Well, the land was soft. It didn’t pain at all. I could hear two more “thuds”.

Then someone pulled me up. It was Con Halver. He fell on giant mushroom. We both pulled Guff who was literally buried in the soil.

Con Halver was making us jealous that he didn’t even get a scratch.

Then suddenly, a medium-sized oven hit his head. He fainted. It was the food generator.

Suddenly, it started talking,

“Need icy water, need icy water… ”

Then it created a cup of water. We took it and splashed it on Con Halver. He came back to his senses. We blocked the food generator from escaping.

Now Guff spoke,

“Well, because of you, all of us got trapped in this stupid world. So you owe us a lot.”

The food generator spoke,

“Sorry for what I did. I was created here so I wanted to return. Anyways, this world is even better than yours. We can create anything from this world and even give it life. This world is called Mysticland.”

MYSTICLAND’, sounds weird and that’s why all the scientists used this mud.

Well, there are some humans here. I felt happy about it.

Guff said,

“Now you are our slave.”

The food generator nodded but without enthusiasm. Now, I wanted to know to whether we can make anything with this mud. So I took this mud and made a Frisbee.

Suddenly, the Frisbee became hard and became yellow in color.

The food generator spoke ,

”The color comes according to your mood. I guess, you are in a very curios mood.”

That was actually correct. Then I threw the Frisbee. It even moved like a Frisbee!..

I got an idea. Two teams will each make a monster out of the mud and then we will see which monster will win.

Guff and I were in one team and Con Halver and foodie (new name for food generator) in another team.

We made a giant bird which shoots lightning whereas Con and foodie made a lion which looks like a burger and shoots rocks.

The burger lion threw a rock at our birdie and our bird zapped burger lion. Both got hit and they fell down....... 


*****TO BE CONTINUED*****




Comments

Popular Posts

உன்னை விடமாட்டேன்...என்னுயிரே

என் மடியில் பூத்த மலரே

அனைவருக்கும் வணக்கம்!!!

காதோடுதான் நான் பாடுவேன்

நிலவே என்னிடம் நெருங்காதே!!

வராமல் வந்த தேவதை

பூங்கதவே தாழ் திறவாய்

தவமின்றி கிடைத்த வரமே

தாழம்பூவே வாசம் வீசு!!!

அழகான ராட்சசியே!!!