Tri-Tex Squad-7 - Adventure Story for Kids





Chapter 8: Going To the Museum

Chicken Chickhan made Guff normal. Chickhan lead us inside Mirror Maze. It was like a glass box but no sunlight could enter.

There were three entrances. Con went in the first.

When he entered, it closed!

Guff and CC( chicken Chickhan) went in the second and I went in the last. I looked inside.

On every side, my image was seen. I banged my head so many times that I had to sit down and take rest for some time to relax my head.

Then I smelt something rotting. When I looked at it, I felt like puking.

Oh shIt, it was a DEAD MAN!!

I think he also wanted to search for the HamodaDagu. Then I got to know something.

This man might have took so much time to search the HamodaDagu that he had even died so it might not be that easy finding HamodaDagu.

Obviously there is no monster here because there will always be a trail for them.

I thought there might be some bones here. I realized I was still standing next to the body so I ran away...

I saw someone familiar. It was Con Halver! Even he saw me but he ran towards my reflection in full speed and shouted my name ALEXXXXXXX.

BANG!!! He hit a mirror so hard that it broke. He fainted.

By the time he came back to his senses, Guff and CC found us. Then I looked at the mirror which he had hit. From that, light was glowing. We took away the broken mirror.

Suddenly the same micro phoned voice said,

You again passed the test. The maze has no way out. Only 5 mirrors in this whole maze has these kind of teleporting device.”

Then I felt the light was pulling us. It just sucked us in. We were in a beach now.

The voice again said,

“You are in the coast of The Land of Unknown. The Lightning Jet will help you cross the sea. If you want to go back, say ‘Lalamamananapaparara’.”

CC said sadly,

“Sorry guys. I need to go back. I am the head of my tribe so I should protect my tribe. Good luck to you.”

We all said goodbye to CC and went inside the jet. When I went inside, I almost passed off by the sight of it.

It is one of those private luxury planes which VIP’s use. I felt like I was a VIP.

We said we needed to go to the island of HamodaDagu.

Then plane started by itself!!!!

It was faster than the fastest plane in the Earth. In just a few minutes, we reached the island.

The island seemed so spooky. I tried to be careful because CC said there were a lot of things to stop us.

Then we saw a museum.

Guff said,

I love museums!!” and started to run towards the museum.

Suddenly, arrows started coming towards him. I pulled him back by the nick of time. I saw a button on the ground.

Guff might have stamped that button which shot the arrows.

I told others and they became very careful. Then we went safely…..




Comments

Popular Posts

உன்னை விடமாட்டேன்...என்னுயிரே

என் மடியில் பூத்த மலரே

அனைவருக்கும் வணக்கம்!!!

காதோடுதான் நான் பாடுவேன்

நிலவே என்னிடம் நெருங்காதே!!

வராமல் வந்த தேவதை

பூங்கதவே தாழ் திறவாய்

தவமின்றி கிடைத்த வரமே

தாழம்பூவே வாசம் வீசு!!!

அழகான ராட்சசியே!!!