Tri-Tex Squad-8 - Adventure Story for Kids




Chapter 9: Fight to the Death

We were going towards the Museums.. On the way, we saw a large iron door.

We opened it. I saw some symbols which I don’t know but I figured it is something ancient.

Hurrah!!!!

We saw the HamodaDagu finally. The bottle was quite big for something which could make something immortal.

We were about to get it…. but then four hideous things appeared.

The three pterodactyls and one thing that scared me out of my wits; Can you guess what it was? …..

It is the life giving machine.

The machine spoke,

“These pterodactyl’s were actually metal statues but because of my abilities I made them my minions. But I also have a master which you won’t be alive to know.”

We were stunned.. what to do now….??

I started thinking…. Well, the pterodactyls are made of metal so they can be melted but how?

I glanced down.

Idea!!!! I said,

“Bird and lion. Come to my help.”

Then the doors blasted and lightning monster and burger lion came.

I said, “Con, Guff, distract the dinosaurs and the machine while I make a flamethrower.”

They agreed. I have very less time.

They can easily get overpowered. The monsters used their abilities whereas Con and Guff used their weapons.

Con and Guff ran out of ammo. I got scared. Then suddenly, the pterodactyl which Guff hit in the eye fell down.

Yes!!! one down, three more to go.

Lightning bird and Burger lion kept attacking while Con and Guff were throwing mud.

Now I created my flamethrower!!!

Con Halver suddenly slipped. The pterodactyl pounced on him.

I shot on him thinking, hope it better works.

Wow!!! It had worked. The dino melted.

Now only one pterodactyl and the machine remained. The machine got angry and started shooting everywhere.

One somehow came towards Con Halver! I closed my eyes for that moment.

Then I saw that the dart had fallen on the last pterodactyl and Guff was holding a cracked mirror.

Then I realized Guff had hit the blue dart with the mirror and sent it towards the last pterodactyl….

Now only the machine was left. What can I do?

If I come close, it will turn me to stone but …….

IDEA!!!

I crept behind the machine without it knowing. The others were distracting it.

Then I used my flamethrower and burned its wires. hmmmm but nothing happened…..😒 

HOW CAN THAT HAPPEN???

Then suddenly the machine just shut down.

Hurrah!!!!

We did it! We all felt happy and relaxed..

Then we went towards the HamodaDagu. Now we can retrieve Foodie! Then we saw a fresh danger…… or not ?? 


Comments

Popular Posts

உன்னை விடமாட்டேன்...என்னுயிரே

என் மடியில் பூத்த மலரே

அனைவருக்கும் வணக்கம்!!!

காதோடுதான் நான் பாடுவேன்

நிலவே என்னிடம் நெருங்காதே!!

வராமல் வந்த தேவதை

பூங்கதவே தாழ் திறவாய்

தாழம்பூவே வாசம் வீசு!!!

தவமின்றி கிடைத்த வரமே

அழகான ராட்சசியே!!!