Tri-Tex Squad-9 - Adventure Story for Kids(Final Episode)




Chapter 10: The Final Part

We saw an acid pool.

SERIOUSLY! An acid pool?

It was even not covering the full ground. Just a portion. We just started walking.

Suddenly, the pool turned into something freaked me out. It was the scientist that made the portal!!

I think Tagedu is the scientist but I don’t think that it is the most dangerous thing in the world.

It rasped,

“You might think I am not dangerous, well let’s see.”

Suddenly it changed into a rhino and charged.

Burger lion put a rock but it just broke it with its horn.

Lightning bird gave a shock to it but it correctly turned to an ant and the lightning missed.

Then it turned to an elephant and again charged. It is just going to do the same thing.

Then Guff came running and said,

“I found its weakness. There was something inscribed about that Tagedu in the broken mirror. They said that it can change into anything.

Its weakness is

“Something that follows you in the day but leaves in the night and again follows in the day.”

“What follows us?”

Is it a dog, or our children? None of them leaves in the night.

I sat down and thought while Guff was using the flamethrower which was anyways was just distracting it because it had no effect on it.

Tagedu still looked fresh whereas our monsters looked like they took a bath with sweat. There was no ceiling and the sun (or some random star coz who knows where we are) was scorching us.

I went to the shade and sat down. Con Halver also came because he couldn’t do anything.

He said,

“Why is there no ceiling? At least there’s shade.”

I began thinking harder.

Wait,

“Did you say shade?”

Con Halver nodded thinking that I am getting a little awkward.

THAT’S IT!!

The answer is our
Shadow. In the day it is behind us but in the night it disappears.

So how is a shadow going to destroy it? Our shadow fell on it couple of times……..

I think it is maybe its own shadow.

I went behind the Tagedu which was now in the form of a bear and lashing others. I stamped its shadow’s leg……

Suddenly the bear groaned.

I GOT IT!!

Its soul is its shadow.

The bear came to attack me. It changed into a dragon and was about to hit me. I jumped. It hit the ground.

Then suddenly holes appeared in its chest and it changed into an acid pool. Its original form.

Then I realized that the Tagedu had hit the shadow’s heart. Its claws were so strong that it created a hole in the ground itself.

Now at least can we take the HamodaDagu?

We went and took the HamodaDagu. We heard a bird’s voice which was very low (from the egg). We took and went out.

Ah! It felt so happy. We kids had defeated the most dangerous thing in the world (I think perhaps in their world coz it wasn’t even that hard).

Lightning Jet was still there. It even took us to Mysticland. We went to the spot where we buried Foodie.

I hope it better works on machines. I poured the HamodaDagu inside it. We saw a glow and then its parts joined together.

Then we heard a voice,

“Am I in heaven? Are the humans also dead?”

We chuckled and then told our whole story. It said shockingly,

“You did everything and took the most powerful potion and used it on me instead of making another one.”

We said,

“I don’t know, something made us feel that it should be used on you and now we are all hungry so can you make something gooood?”

Foodie said,

“I am going to make the best things I can make.”

Because of the HamodaDagu, Foodie made it very fast and it was very sweet also.

We all sat down and ate happily and we were chatting.

I think we don’t have any more to say to you friends about our HamodaDagu Adventure.

So see you soon guys!! Tri-Tex Squad, Mission no. 1: Accomplished…..!!!

*****BYE FRIENDS!!*****



Comments

Popular Posts

உன்னை விடமாட்டேன்...என்னுயிரே

என் மடியில் பூத்த மலரே

அனைவருக்கும் வணக்கம்!!!

காதோடுதான் நான் பாடுவேன்

நிலவே என்னிடம் நெருங்காதே!!

வராமல் வந்த தேவதை

பூங்கதவே தாழ் திறவாய்

தாழம்பூவே வாசம் வீசு!!!

தவமின்றி கிடைத்த வரமே

அழகான ராட்சசியே!!!