I Love You. Will You Be Mine?-7

 



Episode-7

Monday.

Those who had been enjoying two days of the weekend leave the office in disgust, wondering why this Monday came.

Deeksha also left her house and reached her office. When she entered, she said good morning to her co-workers started the day with freshness.

The next moment, the intercom in her desk rang. She picked the intercom and listened. Her boss Abhinandan had just called her and command

"Come to my room" with order tone.

When he mounted the call after giving her command, she too shrugged her shoulders and went inside with a notebook in her hand.

She didn't say good morning to him either. He didn't see either. He came to the point straight.

He started the conversation by calling her with "Deeksha.". But immediately, she corrected Abhi to call "Pratiksha.".On hearing that, he got frustrated

“Look. Either you are Deeksha or Pratiksha ?? It doesn't matter to me. My company is matter to me. I can't call you as Pratiksha as it is a long name. Whether you like it or not, I don’t mind. I will call whatever way I like it and comfortable to me. Mind it. “ He shouted with little anger.

Deeksha listened to it and stared at him.

"Okay, Mr Abhinandan. Why did you call me now ?? Let’s discuss the work I supposed to do and don't need to research my name like this. In these few seconds, your company's profit would have dropped many times. "she said with a smirk.

His gaze rested on her curved lip.

Seeing her boldness and her arrogance that conveyed the answer without fear of anything, and her petally curved lips, something flooded into him.

His lips throbbed as if to give appropriate punishment to her cute bubbly lips which were bent mockingly.

For a few seconds, he forgot to close his eyes. He continuously, staring at her. Deeksha, who saw his gaze felt chilled her inside. It was as if something chemical change was happening inside her.

Within a second, she came out of that feeling. the woman who had dealt with herself within it saw the sight of him burning

"Look Mr Abhinandan. Enough for sighting me. can you tell me the reason you called me ?? “ She said with a stare.

Abhinandan was shocked to hear that.

“Chae. is this how you keep looking at her ?? When she saw it, she told openly to say it differently. I was courageous. But my mind was going to get very bad.

But all that happened to me only if I look at her. Maybe she put some magic powder. did she add anything like that on me ?? “ Abhi hurriedly explored that she still managed to stare at him, himself

"You're not a Rathi queen for sighting… " he replied, mocking his lips.

When she heard the name of his Rathi, it was as if a thousand flowers were poured on her. But by then, the old memories were coming, and she immediately tightened up. looking at him again with a stare

"As I’m not Rathi, you also not a Manmathan (*Rathi’s husband) and you are not a handsome man. Shall we start our work ?” Deeksha shouted with the same stare.

Without further ado, Abhi explained some of the changes he had planned last week and how to implement them.

"Type all this as soon as possible. And I want the balance sheet for the last three years. Bring it as soon as possible." he chased her.

Deeksha got ready all the details which Abhi asked. But he kept on giving more work without having time to eat her lunch.

She too was got ready the details he asked for fast and gave him. The next list of tasks was immediately prepared, and he asked her to complete them.

Deeksha got hungry in the afternoon, she hurriedly opened her tiffin box, ate two mouthfuls at the desk and continued her work.

After the lunch break, he held some meetings throughout the evening and explained to everyone the company's status.

“As long as Thomas is there, profits are not considered as significant. But if it goes like this, competing companies will come to the top.

We will close this office. "He explained to everyone what to do next and explained his plan.

Everyone agreed that he was right without any objection. He agreed and collected the data and explained it.

Deeksha was amazed at his speed and skill and forgot about herself.

And after the meeting, he had been chasing her here and there for something a whole day. He too was impatient to compensate for him, and she herself was impressed by his speed.

As the evening approached 6 pm, Abhi told her to finish and give her some more work; she did not leave as usual at 6 pm that day.

When he saw her sitting in her place after 6 pm and working sincerely

"Yes." The tall man folded his hand and pulled back and jumped with joy.

"Did you challenge me, Deeksha?. What the hell did you say in the range that you will not work even if I pay a million rupees over 6 pm. Now look. I made you work over 6 pm.

Whom you show your arrogance ??. you can’t win this Abhinandan. I only always win in my way. others should obey me. ” He said with proud himself and smiled with success in his plan.

Deeksha got ready with everything he asked to get ready and entered his room.

He looked at the clock as he should. He was pointing out that it was 7 o'clock.

She understands that he is implicitly implying that she had previously said that she would not work after 6 p.m.

"Look Mr. Abhinandan. What you asked me to get ready is an important matter. I know how it is going to help this company. That’s why I came forward and finished work at over 6 pm.

If this were an unimportant job, this Deeksha would not have stayed even a second.

Don't be proud that you have conquered me. This will be the success that I gave you. Mind it. " she said with a refined look and left quickly without even waiting for his reply.

Abhi looked in the same direction where she left for a few seconds. It was like the wave was beating. But he was caught like her arrogance to stand face to face and speak openly.

"Interesting girl… " he said to himself and smiled.

At the same time, he got a call from Maya and was shocked to see it.

“How did I get interested in the next girl and start admiring her ??. No. this is wrong. This is the betrayal I am doing to Maya.

In order to bring down this Deeksha and make her obey the order, I should not fall into the trap set by her. I have to be a little more careful with her from now on. ”Abhinandan decided.

Deciding is something easy. But putting it into practice will not be that easy. Let’s see Abhi’s next move


Comments

Popular Posts

உன்னை விடமாட்டேன்...என்னுயிரே

என் மடியில் பூத்த மலரே

அனைவருக்கும் வணக்கம்!!!

காதோடுதான் நான் பாடுவேன்

நிலவே என்னிடம் நெருங்காதே!!

வராமல் வந்த தேவதை

பூங்கதவே தாழ் திறவாய்

தாழம்பூவே வாசம் வீசு!!!

தவமின்றி கிடைத்த வரமே

அழகான ராட்சசியே!!!