I Love You. Will You Be Mine?-15

 


Episode-15

Abhinandan left the hospital with unwillingness and reached his house. He was thinking about something while having dinner and finished his dinner.

He returned to his room and laid on his bed. Next second he remembered the baby who had been smiling from Deeksha's stomach for so long, now came in person. And her fluffy soft feet and little hands came in front of his eyes.

 “Why does it feel like my baby when I see that angel ?? And how does she look like me ?? What has this baby got to do with me ?? “ He was thinking deeper and fell asleep.

The next day morning, he got up early. He skipped his morning jogging and exercise and left in a hurry. His car went straight to the hospital and stopped.

He got out of the car and jumped on the stairs with a bounce as he was excited to see the baby again.

Reaching Deeksha's room, he opened the door and went inside. He was stunned by the scene.

Deeksha was hugging the little princess and feeding her milk. She told the story in a soft voice, and the baby held her hair and was drinking milk happily.

Anyone who saw the state of literary motherhood on her face would be mesmerized by the scene. Abhi was staring at herself.

Turning to this side at random, she saw that Abhinandan was standing inside the room and enjoying himself by seeing her in that situation. Immediately she pulled the blanket nearby and covered herself.

Only then Abhi realized himself and his fault and made him freeze. He moved closer to her. Deeksha started shouting at him

"You don't know the manors? When you enter into the room, you have to knock on the door. I hope you remember this. " she snapped.

"Sorry. Deeksha. I did not see anything wrong. It was your motherly face looking different. That is why I forgot and enjoyed myself by seeing your motherhood face." he told the truth.

“Hmm ok. why have you come now? “  She asked with the same stare.

"I came to see how the baby is," he said hesitantly.

"Look Mr. Abhinandan. You saved me from an accident and brought me here. Thank you for helping me so much. But don’t come here often with the same reason." she threw her words as she fell on the fire.

"Hmmm, I understand what you said Deeksha. But something is hugging me. Trust me. I was ecstatic when the angel was in your stomach, and then I lifted her in my hand without knowing how to handle a newborn. But I don't know why.

Should this be last Genma's connection.? I don’t know.

But whenever I saw her, I completely lost… (when I saw you also. “he said to himself.)

"Look Mr. Abhinandan. You get the same feeling that everyone gets when they see a small child. Just for that reason, don’t come here often. It will go wrong for others point of view." she said in the same cynical voice.

He understood what she was trying to say to him.

"Okay Deeksha. from now onwards I won't come often. By the way, did you inform your husband  ?? When will he come ??. can you give his contact number ?. I will scold him nicely and do left and right for him. How dare he left you and stayed like this?  ” Abhi shouted with an angry face.

While seeing his angry face, Deeksha surprised and immediately cast a stare at him without saying anything.

Abhi asked her again, "Tell me, Deeksha. Give his contact number."

"Mr. Abhinandan. I have already said. I will not share my personal matter with anyone, including you. Its non of your business. I will take care of my personal matter. You, please keep quiet." she scolded him with an angry face.

"Aha. that old Deeksha has come back. There is no point in talking to her anymore. She never opened anything going forward. " He said himself.  

At the same time, Parimalam entered into the same in thinking something. While seeing Abhi, he smiled and welcomed him.

"Come, brother. I went to buy food to give to Deeksha in the morning. "Said Parimalam.

Abhi also smiled at her.

Then she turned  towards Deeksha

“Deeksha… The doctor told me that you would be discharged today evening. It seems you paid all the money and no pending.  So we will leave today evening." she said.

Deeksha who heard it and thought who would be paid the money as she didn’t pay yet. Next second, her eyesight went  looked at Abhi

“Have you paid money, Mr. Abhinandan ?”  she asked Abhi very softly as if her mother couldn’t hear their conversion. Abhi was silent.

“Tell me, Mr. Abhinandan. Did you pay the bills? “

"ye. yes." Abhi shook her head

At the same time, her mother  went outside

“What do you think in your mind Mr. Abhinandan ??. Who are you to pay me, sir ??. And you had mentioned your name as my husband in the admission form.

Everyone here assumed you are my husband. Do I need all this ?? You brought me here and admitted. That’s enough. You should have stopped there itself.

Why are you bothering like this? Who told you to sign like that ?? "She shouted with anger.

“Sorry  Deeksha. I didn't know what I filled that time. I was in tension and hurry. "he said, bowing his head.

“What you don't know? You are a big Businessman. Don’t you check anything before you sign in? What an idiot you are?” Started yelling at him with anger again…

At the same time, the little girl started crying at the sound of something more to come. Deeksha saw her baby and stopped her fight immediately.

"Nothing dear. Nothing to worry. Mummy is not a bad mummy. Little good Mummy only." She hugged her baby to her chest and smiled, and she rubbed her head with lust.

The baby also stopped her crying, then she took the baby and wiped its tiny mouth with a nearby cloth.

The cute little angle rolled her eyes and twisted her tongue, and when she saw Abhi standing nearby, she waved her hand in delight at the sight of him.

Seeing that, Abhinandan forgot everything that Deeksha had scolded him till then. the one who looked at the child eagerly

"Deeksha. Can you give this baby to me a little? ??" Said curiously.

She also tried to refuse, and then when she saw her child's happiness, she gave it to him as she had stared at him.

Abhi took her and hugged her heartily.

The milk-smelling baby kissed her on the cheek...He felt like heaven on touching the baby.

After a while

"Deeksha. Can you give me this princess? I will take care of her. I will bring her like a princess. I have no intention of leaving her for something." he said nostalgically.

She stared at him and then threw an angry look at him.

"If you want a baby, marry Maya, who is waiting for you. she will give birth to more beautiful babies. Even if it is not like that, that would be Jessie,” she said with a sneer and said something

"Will you please shut up," Abhi shouted.

The baby who saw it looked at his face. Then his voice softened immediately

"On that day, whatever you saw is not true Deeksha. That Idiot Jessie just came and fell down and hugged me for balance. I just saved her. In fact, I scolded her and sent her with a warning.

Maya? My parents decided for me to marry Maya. I have no desire over her too. ”he explained.

And then he wondered.

“Why am I explaining about myself to her? .Why she has to understand me? Why I’m trying to prove me as a good person? What is the need for that? “ he asked many questions himself. But no answer to those questions.

On hearing his explanation, still, Deeksha didn’t accept his words.

"You go and get lost somehow. Leave my child. Don’t come here from now on. Then you can take the money you paid for me from my salary every month.

If not, I will give it back. Give this baby and leave. "she yelled, turning her face.

"hmmm, I can't stay anymore now. Even if I stayed, she would be pushing me out by holding my neck. Monster.Devil…Ghost. perfect arrogant lady.  " He scolded her inside.

He looked at the baby once again, kissed her on the forehead and gave it to her. Once again, he looked at the little angel nostalgically and left the hospital.

Abhi remembered the child while driving the car. He was thrilled when he saw the photo of the child he had taken on his cell phone.

He went to the office with the same mental state. Went to the head office today and flipped through some of the files he had to sign.

The one who always reads and writes each page and sign deeply, today just looked at it superficially and signed.

His PA looked surprised. He had never been like this before. The one who has always been active with a bang to be tossed around today

"Sir. Any problem ?? You are looking very dull. ”She said anxiously

"Mind your business. Don't research me. Do your duty." he yelled at her PA and looked at her angrily…

Immediately the woman's face withered. and she left quickly

It was difficult for him and felt sad for his action. He thought why I reacted like that?

"Chae. Everything came from that stupid Deeksha. she and her baby are pushing my life like this.

"Why am I so mad at them? Why do I have such a blind affection for that child who has nothing to do with me." he shook his head.

At the same time, someone knocked on the door and entered into his room.

His friend Anand came in, saying "Hi Dude."

When Abhi saw him, he smiled and got up and hugged him.

“Come Anand. How are you ?? I thought you settled in  London? When did you come to India?”  Abhi said, hiding his worries.

“Ha ha ha. Though I stayed in London, it wouldn’t be that equal to our hometown. So I returned for relaxation.  By the way, how are you machan ?? I heard you are growing very fast terrible busy businessman. "he laughed and inquired about Abhi.

The two then talked about their business for a while.

Anand randomly flipped the Abhi Group of Companies' annual magazine on the table.

Suddenly he stared at a photo in one of the page.

"Hey. Machan. did Deeksha join in your office ?? " he inquired with surprise."

On hearing Deeksha name, Abhi also woke up and asked Anand

“Who do you say da ?”  Abhi asked again.

There was a photo taken by the key employees of the Abhi Designs office in the magazine. Anand said, pointing at the Deeksha in it.

“She is the one I’m referring dude.”

“Hey. do you know her ?” Abhi asked eagerly

“What Do you know ?? Dei  Machan. We were all in the same gang, and we roamed many places. Perhaps you two were closer than us. " Anand said in surprise.

Abhi got shocked on hearing that.

“What ?? Did two of us were very close ?? Tell me the story dude. “ Abhi asked Anand with tension.

“Are you kidding Machan ?? We all went to Delhi for a conference or not. That's where we saw Deeksha. Immediately she joined our gang. Do you know how much fun girl she was??.

I don't know how the conference ran for a week. Our gang is always lively. You were even more attached to her than us.

Even you both skipped conference one day and went somewhere… Don’t you remember all? “  Anand said, looking at Abhi in doubt.

"No, Da. I don't remember that conference—Deeksha… anybody. For the first time in my office, I saw Deeksha," he said, confused. then looking at Anand

"Dude. Do you have any photos taken on the conference ??”  He said excitedly

"No, dude. We took everything on your i-phone only. Did you check in your mobile ? " said Anand.

"Did I  ??. I don't even remember that," said Abhi

"Yes. how is Deeksha now ??. Is she fine? “  Anand said

"Hmm fine da. She got married. She has a baby recently." said Abhi with little disappointment.

"Wow. Congrats Da Machan. See. You can't even tell me when you became a father." Anand shook Abhi's hand.

"Hey. what do you say ??. Marriage was to Deeksha. I’m not married yet." he said with a stare.

“What ??” Anand was shocked.

"Yes Dude. Deeksha’s husband is in Dubai. But what is he earning? He not even come to India for her delivery?. What an irresponsible husband she married.  "Abhi scolded him.

Anand was confused when he heard that. he was thinking of something in his mind

"No Machan. There will definitely be nothing like that," he said firmly.

“What are you saying ?”  Abhi said

"Yes Dude. You and Deeksha were in sincere love. Both of you love each other madly. " he said

“What??. The love between us?”  Abhi shuddered

"Yes Da. You two fell in love in that conference meet and loving sincerely with each other. But you both didn’t disclose to us though we all in one gang. But we identified the love between you both and watched you both silently.

Every time Deeksha sees you; her eyes see such a light. You also the same. When you see her, your face will tingle.

There is no way she could have left you and married someone else so soon. Something is wrong. You're not right.

We thought you two must be getting married now. Investigate deeper. Deeksha, there is no chance that Deeksha will forget you  and marry someone else.”

“Okay Dude. I'm leaving now. I want to see another friend. Take care, Da. Tell me if you heard about Deeksha. ” said Anand and tried to leave

"Dude. can you give me the   details of that conference ??" Abhi asked Anand

"Hmm definitely. I will send you the details on WhatsApp. Better do fair investigation for anything and then decide.

Surely Deeksha can't forget you and marry someone else. "Anand replied and left.

Abhi was even more confused than he was already confused.

Then Abhi looked back at Deeksha and reminded all the shows from his meeting. The light on her face when she first saw him ??. Is this what Anand said ??

But the frenzy that changed the next moment ?? Maybe that look, it was like he had deceived her.

Every time she looked at him, her vision was now trying to say something. But he was the only one who could not understand it then.

The news which Parimalam said that Deeksha's husband had not come yet since her marriage. That also added to the research.

Dubai is not a distant country. He can come to Chennai at 3.30 hours. How he does not even come once to see his wife ??. Fantasy that whether she is having her husband or not??

If so. ?????

She looked at him when the delivery was over and remembered the word she had repeated.

Are you happy now, Nandan ?? I gave you the birth of your daughter as you asked me. Happy now ?? Deeksha blinked and smiled mischievously.

Nandan.. this is what she called me that day. This is the name came up and heard in his ears often before in his dream.

He immediately picked up his phone and called Anand

"Day. Anand. Deeksha how did she call me ?”  He asked curiously

"Nandan. She used to call you as Nandan. We used to make fun of her. We all call you as Abhi. Why are you the only one to call Nandan? We inquired one day. Then She told that

"I always want to be special to Nandan. That's it." she winked mischievously then. Then we found something inside you. "Anand laughed.

Now Abhi understood

It was Deeksha's voice that often rang in his ear that Nandan is my Nathan.

"Then why don't I know anything about that conference?" The person who thought that opened his cell and checked if there was anything. He checked a few files in the table to find out the details of that conference.  At the time, a photo of him as a child fell down.

The photo was taken when Abhi was a child. As if his father kept it in the office.

When he saw the photo, lightning struck him inside.

Immediately he opened the photo of Deeksha's baby on his mobile phone and compared it with his childhood photo. What a surprise. !  The two photos were a perfect match without any difference.

If he had been born as a girl, the little angel would have been the same as him. Does it mean?

"Then, she is my child. !!! That little angel is my blood.! she born in my life.!!  She is my Princess.!!

Then Deeksha ??. Deeksha.?  Deeksha is my wife... !!!. Yes… Deeksha is my wife. I’m the idiot stupid husband of my sweetheart Deeksha… “  Abhinandan was so excited by realising the truth about Deeksha and her baby. He jumped with joy.

He felt that he touched the height of the sky. the entire world is in his hand.  

He saw Deeksha in the magazine again and the baby on his mobile. He kissed both of them many times with tears in his eyes, rolling with joy.


Comments

Popular Posts

உன்னை விடமாட்டேன்...என்னுயிரே

என் மடியில் பூத்த மலரே

அனைவருக்கும் வணக்கம்!!!

காதோடுதான் நான் பாடுவேன்

நிலவே என்னிடம் நெருங்காதே!!

வராமல் வந்த தேவதை

பூங்கதவே தாழ் திறவாய்

தவமின்றி கிடைத்த வரமே

தாழம்பூவே வாசம் வீசு!!!

அழகான ராட்சசியே!!!