I Love You. Will You Be Mine?-20

 


Episode-20

The woman who prayed with her eyes closed,  Abhi stood very close in front of her and put something on her neck.

To see what was it,  the startled woman was bending over, a gold chain with a pendant with a photo of Abhinandan hanging around her neck.

He took off the chain he was wearing around his neck and wore it around her neck. Without realizing it, Abhi took the saffron in his hand and put it in her forehead

"With this nature witness, this breeze witness, this waterfall witness, that sun witness, I married you, my dear sweetheart. You are mine now, onwards.

What I put around your neck is not just a chain. It is my life. I have given my life to you. Take care of it safely.

This is equivalent to the mangalyam of our wedding. What happened to us now is marriage.

From today to this moment, you are my wife. You are mine. This Abhinandan's breath, life. Everything is yours. " said Abhinandan with a straight look and stubborn in his action.

Deeksha was still standing with a shock like a statue. She stood without blinking her eyes and not even breath.

"Rathi. I know how shocking this is for you.

But I could not restrain myself. Like I said yesterday, my heart was beating to make you what I am now. I could not control its command.

This is not just due to physical attraction or lust on you. I decided you are my wife my better half when  I realized you when I saw myself in you,

No matter how many days it will take. You are my spouse. This sudden marriage is a witness to that.

Please. Forgive me if I did anything wrong. Please understand me. Understand my love Rathi dear. " said Abhinandan.

And then he remembered something that still lingered and opened that little box in his pant pocket and took the ring that was in it

"As I said before, I swear by this nature witness. I will always take care of you in the eye and look at you more than how your parents looked at you, Kanmani.

I love you, madly. You are for me. Come to me. "he said and knelt in front of her holding the ring and wore the ring in her finger and then slowly kissed her thin hand with his lips.

The girl was still shocked.

Deeksha was confused, not knowing how to react. Abhi who understood her mood slowly got up and hugged her gently along with  her shoulder

"Please Rathi. Scold me and don’t be silent. Please don't keep it in your mind like this. I poured everything that is in my mind to you.

Please forgive this bad guy, rowdy, with a little remorse. Please understand my love. "he said pleadingly.

In it, she became somewhat clear in his embrace and looked at Abhi and started scolding him.

"You... Cheater... Fraud... idiot… stupid... rascal..." she stabbed him in the chest and then smiled as he leaned on his chest and buried it in him with a drop of water on the side.

That's all for Abhi. It was like touching that Everest, the highest peak of the Himalayas. He just jumped with joy in his mind.

He hugged her who buried in his chest. Both of them forgot themselves in a daze and were melting each other.

After a few minutes, Deeksha came to her senses by hearing the scream of a tiny squirrel running there. She immediately realized her situation, jumped up and left him.

She stood back a little to understand what had just happened

“What is this non-sense Mr. Abhinandan ?? “ She said with a blush on her face and anger.

He had never seen such anger on her face before.

Even when he saw her, and he told her love yesterday, she smiled, But now, her face shone brightly today with anger.

But Abhinandan tied his hands across his chest like a cold moon without considering her anger

"Ha ha ha this is not non-sense Rathi Baby. This is sense only." he laughed mischievously.

“What sense ?? Is this how you do it ?? What do you think? "Still staring at him in the same angry bubbling voice.

"Ha ha ha I just told you in advance what I was thinking baby. I showed it too. Oh.  Do you want to hear one more time?   Sure. I will say one more time. “

To begin his love verse again,

"I love you, Kanmani. As this nature witness." he started.

She stretched her hand fast forward and put it in the position of enough

"What kind of madness is this? Whom you asked for this ? who gave permission to do this all ? " she started with a louder voice, but in the end, her voice went down. 

"Hmm crazy baby. I've been made at you since I saw you. Then whom did I  ask for permission?

I listened to my wife’s concern. I asked her heart, and I got permission to do this. Shall I ask her heart one more time? “ Abhi said with his hands tied across his chest and the same mischievous smile.

"There is nothing like that. I have nothing in their mind. Don't you imagine something yourself." said with very little voice now. 

"Ha ha ha. as soon as I know the truth, my wife’s voice came down." he laughed again.

“What is the truth ?? "She said, bringing anger that does not come for the sake of cleverness.

"Hmmm, you have to say it yourself. What is on your mind? You have to tell the truth that this Abhinandan has settled in your heart and sat motionless Rathi Baby." said  Abhi without changing the same naughty smile.

"There is no such thing. Don’t imagine yourself  again and again." She said, looking at the floor.

"Okay, then ??. Then look at me in the eye and tell me. You don't like me anymore ??. you don't like me ??. Am I not in your heart ?. "he said a little seriously.

"I will tell you the same now itself." She looked into his eyes for a sneak peek and closed her mouth as if she saw the love in that eye and the affection and nostalgia for her.

"I  don’t… " she started to say I don’t like you. But she couldn’t say that. Something stopped her inside to tell that she doesn’t like him. Suddenly she looked at the ground with slight wetness in the corner of her eye.

"Ha ha ha. Why didn't my wife get the word out? should I make, a fill your sentence…  I like you. I only like you. I love you so much… This is what you are trying to say to me? "He smiled mischievously again.

Unable to accept her loss with him, she bit her lip and looked at the ground again.

"Rathi. My favourite thing which I like about you is your boldness. Whatever in your mind, you will tell that openly. That is the quality of looking straight at the face without fearing anyone.

Yesterday when I flirted you before I propose my love, you found me and asked directly face to face. Did you dare to say whatever you were thinking and what was in your mind yesterday?. You immediately told me what was in your mind.  Why do you fear now ??

Well. You do not need to open your mouth and tell the truth. I will know your consent, even if your eye movement is enough.

Like a good girl, my darling wife, she will come closer to me now and show her love to me. Come to me honey… “   Abhi stretched out his both hands and calling her towards him.

Next second, Deeksha ran unbearably towards him, entered in his arms and took refuge in his chest.

He hugged her tightly.

The speed with which he wanted to bury her in his inside was seen in that embrace.

Deeksha melted in his tight hug and leaned on his chest safely and full of joy. Abhi hugged her still tight, and Deeksha also felt very satisfied in his embrace.

A few minutes later, she slowly lifted her head and looked at his face.

“How did you find out me Nandan ??”  She said curiously

“Ha ha ha is this hard to find ?? I am in your heart. Whatever you can think of will be transferred here, Rathi Baby. " He touched his heart and showed.

"Hey... Don't say this story. I have seen a lot of movies too. Tell the truth. How did you find it? How did you find my love ? " she stabbed him in his chest.

"Ha ha ha. Smart wife." he smiled and took a deep breath and left

"Hmm, betray your eyes, baby. When I said I love you yesterday, your eyes disclosed the message that you are more interested in me.

Then when you saw me this morning, your eyes darted once again.

“Could it even be casual too ?? " she said on purpose.

"Ha ha ha, the same eye just looked at Anand's side and stared at me. When I got in the car, I saw you seeing me on the side.

When I didn't see you, I saw that you enjoyed seeing me with one eye.

What a great bold heroine you are. Why did you hesitate to say your love to me ?? " he smiled.

She stared at him

"You are a great hero. You are the hero who saw me the previous day and said love on the same day. Is that so ?? Why did you put this chain around my neck ?’  She tried to scold him softly

"It's not just a chain. It's a sign that I have graciously accepted you as my wife.

After seeing you and deciding that you are for me,  I married you internally immediately. Whether I marry you in front of others or I marry you the witness of this beautiful nature, both are same to me.

Like I said before, I just wanted to make you as mine immediately. Suddenly, I thought and wanted to marry you in this second.  that's what I did.

Well. You tell me now, darling. since when did you fall in love with me ??. “

Abhinandan asked as the two sat on the floor nearby and took her hand and held it in his hand.

She leaned right over his shoulder and thought for a moment

"How did you look at me at first sight and looked like you were flat at a glance, the same way I was lost at that moment when I saw you.

As I climb those steps, you were still in an asshole honest view and standing in full manliness style. likewise, still, something attracted me immediately at first sight

As soon as I saw you, you looked something familiar to me and a very close known person for a long time.

My heart was jumping beat fast and informed that you were for me. You were for mine when I passed you by.

But when you told me that you are Abhi Group of Companies MD, I got shocked. I knew about that company. That's how I knew that you were a big businessman and rich and belonging to a rich society.

For you, love might be just for time pass. That’s how I have grown up by staying away from big rich people. That's why I  decided to stay away from you. But you kept following me always.

A lot of people gave their love letters to me. But that time,  I do not feel anything. I just laughed.

After seeing you, I felt that love something was true. I understood how great a feeling of love is. But I  hesitated to say it to you openly. Your status has stopped me.

But you finally found my love thief. "she grabbed the bomb cheek of him and pinched it.

He pulled her hand and kissed her

"Thank you very much, Rathi Baby. for understanding me, accepting my love," he said flexibly.

“Hmm, Nandan will your parents accept me ?? How big of a guy are you. I can't even reach you by using the ladder. You are in high status. I’m from a middle-class family. how will I suitable for you?” She said with a little concern.

“Can you use rocket instead of the ladder to reach me ?? “ Abhi teased her. Then he turned to serious mode

"Rathi, your in-laws will be very happy on hearing our news. They are waiting for a long time for me to get married. Whoever I show my hand to, they will consent as my wife."

How about your end? Will they accept me as their son-in-law? “  He asked with curiosity.

"Hmm, my parents were also love marriage. So there is no problem. They will understand me." she said.

"Wow. my father-in-law would have been faster than me. He would have made a love marriage during that time itself." he laughed.

Then the time passed sweetly for the two to share about themselves. The sun also wanted to continue watching their love epic. But he had to do his duty. So he had started to go down without a mind.

It was only then that the situation began to fade, and they both understood. They are on the mountain. It’s better to go down before getting dark.

Those who woke up slowly came out of the temple again to see that the sun was then slowly disappearing. In the evening the yellow light shone on the mountain and the area itself turned a golden colour.

They both hugged each other and kissed each other and enjoyed the scene.

What appeared in his mind, Abi suddenly carrying her face in his hands

"This is the first love gift I give as a natural witness Kanmani. Do not deny." He grabbed her lips and kissed her tightly. He kissed her hard again and again.

With his tight kiss, she realized that he was trying to prove his love and was pouring his love all over her.

She squirmed as she enjoyed his kiss and grabbed his shirt tightly.

The sun also saw the love scene and blushed and disappeared fast.

Those who had forgotten themselves came back to life after a while and left her without a mind.

She too blushed and pushed him away.

The one who looked at her mischievously wanted to kiss her again. But he realized that it was getting late and it was beginning to be surrounded by darkness soon.

"Okay, Rathi. We have to leave now as it is getting dark. Don't know what condition those buffalos are now. We have to carry them as well as safe. let's go.” said Abhi

“Also let's keep our matter be secret within us. If they know about my love matter, they will tease me like anything. We will go to Chennai and tell everyone about our marriage immediately. "said Abhi.

According to Abhi, he believed that his marriage was over. Now she was his wife. This nature was the witness to it.

Deeksha also was filled with the thought of his love.

"Thank you, God, for giving me such a wonderful husband, lover ." She told herself.

Then the two quickly came to the place where Anand and others were. The four became flat as Abhi expected.

"That's why I told them not to bring these drinks here. Now look how they are laying." he scolded them.  He opened the car door and pulled one by one and put it inside the car.

She was amazed at his strength. He was able to pull them easily with his strong body and strong arms.

He put the four of them in the back seat and put one on top of the other and then asked Deeksha to sit in the front seat near him.

He started the car, and Deeksha was sitting in the front seat near him.

After a while, the previously unknown cold began to show off. She rubbed her hands.

Seeing her tremble

"Hoy. Honey. It will not be cold if you come and sit near me. The cold will disappear." he winked.

“Well…more eager.!!  I won't come near you. “ said Deeksha and bent her lips to rebuke him.

He stared at her lips. The woman who saw his gaze blushed, hiding for a moment

"Aw. Nandan. You can see me later. First look at the road and drive the car." she turned his face to the side of the road.

At her first touch, the consonant trembled inside of Abhi. Then only she realized that she touched his face with her hand and spoke. Her face turned reddish with shy. She turned towards the window.

Immediately, the man who saw her cheeks reddened, parked the car on the side of the road.

He immediately pulled her close to him and raised her head by holding her chin and kissed her cheek, which was red with heat.

She was stunned by his action and left her face without thinking a few minutes later. Abhi enjoyed her soft cheeks.

After a few seconds, she realized the situation, she tried to push him away, and she also moved away from him,

"Hoi.Honey? Why are you feeling shy, still ??. You are my wife. come and sit close to me." He pulled her and made her sit next to him, took her hand in his hand and drove the car again.

After crossed a little distance, her body still started to tremble. Abhi noticed her.

He parked the car again. He removed his thick t-shirt and gave to her asking her to wear to escape from the cold.

She did not want to wear his t-shirt and denied. But he threatened her and made her wear that T-shirt. Now her body cold had gone.

But while seeing her husband with a bare chest without a shirt, began to boil inside her.

The strong arms he had accumulated due to daily exercise, his tight six-pack body and broad chest stretched her towards him.

Deeksha forgot to close her eyes and looked at him with one eye.

"Hoy sweetheart,  Don't look at me with one eye and seeing me the side. You are my wife. You can see me straight with the side. You have every rights to see me, hug me even kiss me.  Am I looking good? "He winked.

"Chi. Get lost  Nandan." she whimpered as she sat close to him and leaned on his shoulder.

Abhinandan went even further fainted and attracted towards her while seeing her face and she was sitting close to him.

Then the car slowly descended and entered the city. Abhi asked her whether she is feeling hungry. She said no.

He drove the car straight to the hotel where Anand was staying.

Now the cold somewhat reduced, Deeksha took off his T-shirt and gave to him. Abhi parked the car in front of the hotel and wore the T-shirt.

With the help of a hotel employee, they took each of them to their room and left and came back to the car.

Then he got out of his car and went to the hotel where they were staying.

Abhi held her hand with hers. He asked about her room number. It was next to him only. They both went to the floor where their rooms were there.

Reaching their floor, the two walked slowly together as if they don’t want to be separated. However, they reached the first room which Abhi is staying.  He had to go to his room.

She said good night to him and tried to go to her room next without a mind of leaving him.

Suddenly Abhi grabbed her hand.

"Rathi Baby.  Can you stay with me? We are married now. I feel like I can not leave you even for a second, baby." he said nostalgically.

She has the same feeling inside. How can she be separated from him ??. She also wanted to be in his arms.

She got confused as to what to do now? “Whether staying in his room would be right or wrong.? “ She was in a dilemma.

Suddenly, he bent down as not to let her suffer further, thinking what to do, lifted her in his arms, went into his room, and closed the door.



Comments

Popular Posts

உன்னை விடமாட்டேன்...என்னுயிரே

என் மடியில் பூத்த மலரே

அனைவருக்கும் வணக்கம்!!!

காதோடுதான் நான் பாடுவேன்

நிலவே என்னிடம் நெருங்காதே!!

வராமல் வந்த தேவதை

பூங்கதவே தாழ் திறவாய்

தவமின்றி கிடைத்த வரமே

தாழம்பூவே வாசம் வீசு!!!

அழகான ராட்சசியே!!!