I Love You. Will You Be Mine?-21

 


Episode-21

 

Unable to separate himself, Abhi lifted his newly wedded wife in his arms and went into the room and closed the door.

Deeksha did not expect this                

“Nandan. What is this ?? This doesn't seem right. Please leave me alone. I will go to my room. ”she said in a soft voice.

"Ha ha ha. This is your room too Rathi Baby. There is no such thing as yours anymore. From this moment I am you. You are mine.

We both got married today. Today is our marriage day. And this night is our first night. Do not celebrate it special ?” he said with a naughty smile in his face.

And the next second, he hugged her tightly with love and desire.

With his tight hug, she started melting, lost her temper and lost herself to her sudden husband. They both started their journey as husband and wife.

The next morning, Deeksha woke up startled to realize that someone had squeezed her.

Trying to get up fast, those sore hands tightened even more on her.

It was then that she remembered yesterday's incidents by seeing the face of the person who was nearby in the bed.

She recalled the moments that he suddenly married her by putting his neck chain. They shared their love and came down by sitting very close to him in the care. While nearing their room, he took her by his strong arms and came inside his room. After that?

Her cheeks blushed automatically while remembering the marital drama her husband had staged yesterday night.

Deeksha looked back at him well and was enjoying while seeing him closer. She looked at her husband, who was sleeping like a child with a cute smile on her face.

"Oh my gosh. What stubbornness he has??. He saw me the first day and proposed his love on that day, and the next day he got married and proved it by putting his chain as mangalyam. It's a terrible fast." she laughed.

"What kind of laughter is that Rathi Baby ?. I also will  laugh along with you if  you tell me the reason for your laugh." He hugged her, who was a little further away with him.

She was laying  on his chest too

"Nothing," she said with a mischievous smile.

"Ha ha ha there's something about when you are saying nothing. Tell me what that is," he asked with eager, and he rubbed her earlobe with his nose.

"That is. I thought you were very fast in everything, dear. You fell in love at first sight and got married the next day. And then … " The woman who came to say something next stopped with a red chin.

The man who saw that red of hers was still grinning

"Hmmm continue the rest baby," he said with a mischievous smile.

“The rest ?? That's all. "

"No more keeping inside what you came to say and still wanting the sentence to be filled. Shall I fill the sentence?

The wedding ended and first night also over on the same day. So fast. This what you tried to say? Am I correct? ”  said Abhi with a mischievous smile.

"Chilli. Get lost Nandan. You are so bad, naughty. Outside you are pakka gentleman. Everyone praised you with proud. But inside?  you are so bad, naughty." she said as she grabbed his moustache and pulled.

"Ha ha ha I said earlier the same Rathi baby. I’m good outside and for others. I'm only a naughty boy with you. Bad…naughty… boy." he said with the same mischievous laugh.

Deeksha squeezed her lips, saying "aw… Don’t be so proud.!”

The one who crawled in her squeezed lips touched the silk petals lips with his hands, and the next second, he paired them with his lips.

Dissolved in his kiss, she was melting inside and tightened her husband. Abhi left her lips a few minutes later

"Do you understand now, baby?? If my cute wife squeezes her lip anymore, this bad guy will give this punishment." he laughed.

Abhi laughed louder again when he saw his wife, who came to squeeze her lip also but stopped in a hurry by remembering his punishment.

On seeing his laugh, she started beating him with little cute false anger in her face.  Next second, he grabbed her by his arm and hugged her tightly along with him.

Deeksha also enjoyed with her husband’s action and had been laying on his chest for a while, raised her head and looked at him

"Nandan. Is it right? I’m feeling bad that we should not live like this ?? Is it right to have a marriage like this without anyone knowing ??" she said what was on her mind.

"Hmmm you have no faith in me Rathi.?  you do not believe me and thinking that  I will deceive you," he said with narrow eyes and little anger.

"Aw. No. not like that. If I don’t trust you, I would not have come this far ?? I don't know something bothering me inside. Look like we made a mistake. Apparently, we rushed into this relationship.

It should be arranged marriage. We should have informed our parents and let us get married and get their blessings, and then all other formalities should have happened properly

Though our parents would accept our love, we should have waited a little more time and married. And then we should have started our married life. I’m feeling guilty as if we are hiding this big incident from our parents…” Said Deeksha with a low voice.

Her throat got blocked and couldn’t speak further. Her eyes wet with tears.    

When he saw the moisture in the corner of her eye, Abhi grabbed her by his arm and took the phone nearby on the other hand.

Abhi who hurriedly pressed a number on it mounted the call on the other end

"Hi, Ma. Good morning," he said

When Deeksha heard this, she raised her head and looked at him. He put the phone on the speaker and continued talking as he brushed her hair again with his hand.

"Hi, Da Abhi Kanna. Now only do you remember mom? “ She said as a pet voice.

"Hmmm what to do, Ma. I was busy with my wife all yesterday. That's why I couldn't call you." he said, laughing.

Hearing that, the woman who was leaning on his chest was startled, and he blinked mischievously by seeing her.

Abhi’s mom understood the matter from the voice of his son, she felt happy inside

"Ha ha ha. You forgot this mother as soon as your wife came. Where did you find my daughter-in-law." Abhi’s mom said, smiling.

Deeksha was even more shocked by hearing that.

On hearing the message Abhi conveyed to his mom, Deeksha was nervous that his mom would scold him. Instead, she took that matter as very cool and talked very jovial by seeing that Deeksha opened her eyes in amazement. 

Abhi saw her widened eyes and fell into it. He rubbed her eyelids with his hand with love and desire in it. Same time, he continued his conversation

"Hmm, I was born and raised in Chennai. But I was able to find my wife who was waiting for me only in Delhi." he laughed.

"Somehow. At least you found my daughter-in-law now. I was a little scared that my son would be a priest without getting married somewhere.

I’m so happy now. I will have peace of mind from now on. Give the phone to my daughter-in-law if she is OK. ”said Abhi mom.

Deeksha was even more shocked when she heard that.” How did she know I was here? “. Abhi asked her mother the same thing.

"Ma, How did you find that she is near me? " He said in surprise

“Ha ha ha I’m you mom da. I  know all about you? I know your each and every move. "she laughed.

"So smart ma. I'll give it to her. Her name is  Deeksha. You can talk to her. " said Abhi and kept the phone to her ear.

When she tried to get up in fear, he pulled her, put her on his chest and told her to speak from here.

She also hesitated to say "Hello."

“How are you Deeksha Ma ??. How did you get trapped to my son ?”  she laughed.

With her normal casual speech, Deeksha got little courage. Somehow she managed herself and started talking with a low voice

"I'm fine, Aunty. How are you and uncle? “  She said hesitantly

"We are perfectly fine ma. We were waiting to see our daughter-in-law for a long time. Now only we are happy and satisfied.

My son is very kind and good boy Deeksha Ma. you don’t feel afraid of anything. We will be for you. ”she said with a big smile.

"Thank you very much, Aunty. Sorry. We couldn’t inform you before our marriage…" she got stuck and couldn’t complete her sentence. But Abhi’s mom took it as light and said

"Let it be, Deeksha. Whatever decision my son is taking in the business world will be the right decision only. He used to think many times before taking a decision.

As if he thinks like that to decide in the business, he would have thought twice and would be right in choosing our daughter-in-law.

We have so much faith in him. the only problem with him is he will be a little faster in everything.

Everything is in a hurry for him. He wanted to fulfil whatever he thought immediately. I think he would have married you too in the same hurry.

So we can not think of anything wrong. After you come to Chennai, we can hold a grand wedding reception. Do not confuse anything with your mind. Enjoy your marriage life. "she laughed.

"Hmm, thank you so much, aunty," she said with a clear face.

"Okay, Da. I want to see you. Shall I make a video call ?? " she asked.

When she heard that, Deeksha got shocked, when she saw her appearance, she was blinking. Abhi laughed louder.

She stared at him and pinched his cheek. Abhi started shouting in pain. Suddenly she closed his mouth with her hands.

Abhi kissed her hands which closed on his mouth; he took the cell phone

"Ma. she didn’t put her makeup properly. She can only show her face on the right makeup to see her mother-in-law for the first time.

That's why I will call you after she was ready. Please inform dad too. Bye Ma. "he said, controlling his laughter.

She understood the situation as both of them were a young couple; she smiled.

"Hmm ok, da Kanna. Enjoy your day. Bye. Bye, Deeksha ma. Take care of you and my son. Bye. " said and hung her phone

He also kept the phone all over the teapot

“What, sweetheart ??. Now happy ?. all your fear is gone? Don’t hesitate that this is an illegal marriage. I married you from my heart. So be happy and cheer up.

By the way, your mother-in-law told me to enjoy this day. Then she told you to take good care of your husband too. "he said, looking at her naughty.

"Chii. Get lost Nandan. You gave me a phone suddenly like this. Luckily she didn’t make a video call." she said, staring at him.

“Ha ha ha what if the video call came ?? " He said with a mischievous smile.

On realizing her condition and laying on her husband chest, she felt shy, and her face turned to red again.   

"Chiii. Bad Boy. Naughty Boy." she started hitting him sweetly

“Ha ha ha, Do you want to see what this naughty boy is going to do now ?” Said Abhi with a naughty smile, and next second, he pulled her close, hugged her unexpectedly and kissed her on the neck.

With his tight embrace, she melted inside again. As his side parents accepted their marriage, she felt comfortable with him—the confusion, whether staying together is right or wrong, which she had yesterday night gone now.

She felt herself as the real wife of Abhi and enjoyed his naughtiness. By seeing her face and her acceptance for him, he kissed more and more and progressed as a beloved newly married husband.

Abhinandan staged the rest of their wedding night lesson to his wife.  The little hesitation of yesterday night went and melted in the sudden shower of her husband's kisses, Deeksha enjoyed and cooperated as a beloved newly married wife of him. 


Comments

Popular Posts

உன்னை விடமாட்டேன்...என்னுயிரே

என் மடியில் பூத்த மலரே

அனைவருக்கும் வணக்கம்!!!

காதோடுதான் நான் பாடுவேன்

நிலவே என்னிடம் நெருங்காதே!!

வராமல் வந்த தேவதை

பூங்கதவே தாழ் திறவாய்

தவமின்றி கிடைத்த வரமே

தாழம்பூவே வாசம் வீசு!!!

அழகான ராட்சசியே!!!