I Love You. Will You Be Mine?-24

 



Episode-24

Abhinandan was staring blankly at the face of the little angel on his cell phone.

“This cute angel, the princess is my daughter. But how ?? I don't remember anything. ?? ” He was asking himself but couldn’t find the answer. Immediately he called Anand on his cell phone.

"Tell me, da Machan," said Anand on the other end.

"Dude. We will go to Delhi tomorrow morning. you are also coming with me tomorrow."

"Hey Dude. I do not have time. I have a lot of work to complete"- Anand

"Come and see all that work buffalo. Get ready in the morning and come to the airport sharp at 6 o'clock. I booked a ticket. Come soon" he ordered him and hung up the phone.

The next day, as Abhi said, they reached Delhi on the first flight in the morning.

They went straight to the venue of the previous conference held.

Abhi has already been to that place for another conference. But he doesn't remember the recent one.

Anand took him to the conference hall and showed him where Deeksha was sitting, and then the 6 of them sat and chatted, Abhi could not remember anything like that.

"Hey Machan. think well. will you forget what happened in such a short period. Not even one year completed? How come you couldn’t remember all?”  Anand said.

Abhi also squeezed his brain to think about Deeksha. He remembered only the face when he met her first in his office lift.

"Hmm. I don't remember anything," he said confidently.

"All right. We can go to the hotel where you stayed and will check whether you remember that place." Anand took him to the hotel where Abhi stayed.

Abhi did not remember anything even after seeing that hotel. Then they went to the hill where they went. Anand explained every place that was there.

"Here, we are all together; we took selfies. After we moved to that side, I saw that you took a selfie with Deeksha without her knowing.

Even I enquired about your action; you just smiled at me without telling the truth.

Then the four of us drank drinks and flatted here. Only you and Deeksha roamed this place. ”said Anand.

Abhi also roamed and watched that place now. that location was awesome. He surprised and felt happy inside, thinking that he was roaming with Deeksha such a chill and nice place.

"Dude. is what you said true ?? I can not believe it. If you look at me, I can not believe that Deeksha is with me. I do not remember how it is a drop.”

Anand stared at him with little anger.

Then they saw that small temple near there.

"Hey Machan. I remember you and Deeksha went to this temple. You go inside and see whether  you remember anything ?”  Anand said.

Abhi went inside the temple and looked at the statue made of stone.

“I don't remember as I saw it before,” said himself

Then he came out and explored the place again, and he saw nothing.

As Abhi didn’t recall anything, the two came down from the hill to Delhi. Again, Anand took him to the place where they roamed.

"Chae. there is not even a single photo." Anand got frustrated

"Hey Anand. I think you might say something you said to me, would be in your dream. I think you might tell me about your dream that Deeksha and I roamed together in Delhi.

It should be your dream only and might not be in reality because I know about Deeksha very well. She would never be with me. “   Abhi smiled and looked at Anand doubtfully.

Anand just stared at him. then Abhi thought of something

“But. that baby ?? She is my baby only. No doubt about it. I was thrilled to see her first in Deeksha stomach.

Indeed she is my child. but I do not understand how it is. "Abhi held his head again.

Anand thought for a while

"Hey Machan. I got an idea. There might be photos taken when the conference took place. If we check that album,  You can find that Deeksha is there and you can get confirmation." said Anand.

Abhi heard it and jumped.

"Wow. Super Da Machan. You just had a good idea for the first time in your life today. Come on. Let's go and see it soon. “

Abhi dragged his friend and flew fast towards that place.

Those who were hesitant at first to allow them and refused to show the conference's photos.

Abhi took his visiting card and shown to those people. As he is a famous businessman in south India, immediately he got the photos and videos that they had recorded that day.

They both saw the video recording on the first day of the conference. On visiting,  Abhinandan became frozen to see Deeksha in it.

Deeksha was smiling majestically with naughty eyes on her face in that picture.

There is nothing like this for the present Deeksha. Current Deeksha is always cramped and crawling with a stare.

“Is this her ?? He couldn't believe that. He was shocked further while seeing the person who was sitting behind her.

It was Abhi.Abhinandan.  He was the one sitting in the back row. But it was evident in the photo that his eyes were on her—so much love in his eyes.

“Is that me ?”  He was surprised by seeing that picture.

"Can I even see her with the vision of love like this ??" He wondered and still couldn’t believe him.

Anand pointed to his picture

“Machan. Do you believe my words now ?? What I said is true, but when you look at this photo, we can assure that you fell in love with Deeksha. but you are not disclosing your love to us, and you hid it. .” Anand smiled again. 

“Hmm sorry dude. let's see some more pictures. " Abhi convinced Anand and looked at the rest of the photos. They both looked at a photo taken two days after the conference's opening day.

Now Deeksha was not sitting alone and sitting with those five. Such joy on her face.

Abhi was sitting nearby her.

Abhi was smiling and looking at her with one eye.

He could not believe it when he saw it. The person who enjoyed it recorded the photo on his mobile phone.

Something pressed on him to stare at the photo again.

He hastily looked at the first picture again and saw the same difference between the first picture and the second photo.

Deeksha did not have that chain around her neck in the first photo. But in the next picture taken two days later, she had a chain around her neck.

“That chain ?? " Abhi was thinking about it, it reminded him of his mother gave him a birthday present.

The one who hurriedly rubbed his neck in which the chain was missing. Then he confirmed it was his chain only.

“His chain around her neck..   what does that mean ??

That too has gone to her neck in the next two days without the first day.

What happened in those two days? What would it be ?”  He squeezed his brain again and thought.

That's when he remembered that Saturday they went to that hill.

If so, what would have happened if we had gone there ?? What would be ?? Can't remember anything to think about that.

When he looked at the second picture, he noticed that the ring on her finger in the 2nd-day photo was also new, which was not there in the first-day picture.

She is still wearing this chain and ring.

When Abhi took her to the hospital, he saw these things with her.

He did zoom the picture, saw the ring alone and recorded it on his mobile phone.

Anand said that when they went to roam around Delhi on the first evening, Abhi went inside one shop and bought something.

They immediately went to that shop and showed that ring picture and enquired about it. It is certain that the ring belonged to that shop and Abhi bought it from there.

It was still confusing for him to put it all together.

Going back to a coffee shop and drinking hot coffee, he held his head and thought for a while.

He went back to last year; he imagined what would have happened if he had met Deeksha in his current state of mind.

“According to that, when I see her, I must be in love immediately. I must have told her I love you and proposed her too.

Somehow he had to persuade her and kept her accepting his love. But that chain ?? To think that reminded me of the temple on that hill.

“Maybe she just closed her eyes in the temple, and I only wore it around her neck.

Assuming their marriage is over. He remembered his romantic look when he looked at Deeksha. Immediately he was able to imagine that this would have happened.

They went back to the hotel where he was staying to confirm it.

Abhi inquired about Deeksha, and they confirmed that the room next to him is hers.

But on the second day, he found out that she had vacated the room and came to Abhi's room. Then the two were staying together.

Only then should the two have lived as husband and wife. Abhinandan understood the gift of their relationship is the little angel.

“But what would have happened after that ?? Why did she leave me ?? What happened in her life? ” He did not know anything to think

Again, they couldn’t find when she vacated from Abhi’s room.

Abhi came out of the hotel by holding his head. At the time,  a cab driver who was there got out of his cab and inquired with Abhi

“Sir. are you all right ?? How are you, sir?  ” Said the driver.

Abhi looked at him and blinked as if he didn’t know that driver.

"What sir ?. you do not remember me?. almost ten months before, you came in my cab and went to the airport from this hotel only. Even your wife was crying. You were pacifying her during the journey.

When I landed at the airport, you handed over the 2000 rupee note to me without getting exchange and rushed away.

How is your wife, sir? She was crying on that day. After that, there is no problem at home right sir. "he inquired anxiously.

Abhi also managed by that time, and he replied

“No problem, Bro. Thank you for your help. by the way, do you remember  which day it was ?”  Abhi inquired eagerly.

"I think it's Friday, sir," he said.

"Then something must have happened at Deeksha's house. If she cried means something might be serious on that day. How do I know that ??" Abhi said himself

Then looking at Anand

“Do you remember anything Anand?? "  

Anand thought for a while

"No, dude.  I don't remember Machan. On the last day of the conference, we were waiting for you both. But both of you didn’t come for a long time. So we were bored, we also left and went outside to roam.

Then when we came back in the evening, you were busy at the award ceremony. I can not talk to you after that.

Then I went to London as soon as the conference was over. so I don't know when you left to Chennai the next day. "

Abhi was thinking again. Anand then came up with an idea,

"Dude. Do one thing. better you can ask Deeksha directly." said Anand

"Hey. Idiot. For whatever reason, she is acting like she didn't know me. Why she would have told me that her husband is in Dubai?.

If I  go near her and ask what is going on, will she immediately smiles and tells me?

I can't even get close to seeing Deeksha who is there now. Like her name, she is like a fire. Do you know how she pushed me away ??

She didn’t even allow me to see my baby.

"Oh. Then I think she will be angry with you. Please do something. Can you ask her mom at least what had happened in the past." said Anand.

Abhi heard it and his face flushed

"Day Machan. your brain is really working super today Machan." Abhi grabbed Anand’s cheek and kissed him and immediately called the Parimalam’s number.

"It is good that he got her number for calling her for any urgency," he called thinking.

 Parimalam accepted the call and said hello

"Hi, Aunty. This is Abhinandan. Deeksha’s Boss. I want to talk to you about Deeksha a little bit. Can you speak ?? " hiding his interest, Abhi asked."

Parimalam looked at Deeksha, and she was asleep. She locked the door and came down.

There was a small space in the apartment for people to go for a walk. The older people went for a walk and then went and sat down with the bench that had been put on to rest.

She went and sat on that bench and continued her conversation

"Aw… Tell me brother. what are you talking about," she said.

"Well. Where is Deeksha’s husband Aunty? .What is his name? When did their marriage happen? The details are missing in our official record.  We have to update. can you provide the details as Deeksha is not picking my call?" He hid the truth inquired about her husband indirectly.

"Well… He is." Parimalam pulled to disclose the details.

"What Aunty? Do you hesitate to say the name of your son-in-law?? "Said Abhi with a smile on his face.

His heart was beating fast what she was going to say his name. Again hiding his interest and waiting for what she was going to say.

"Nothing like that bro. I do not know his name correctly. Deeksha said something. But I do not know right." she said hesitantly.

Abhi was slightly shocked to hear it

"What Aunty ?. Don't you know your son-in-law name ?? You only arranged marriage for her, right? Didn’t  you put the groom name on the invitation?”  He inquired further in surprise

Hearing that she spread the pain on her face. she took a deep breath and said

"Deeksha’s wedding didn’t happen in front of us. We were not there during her wedding," she said painfully.

To some extent, Abhi was expecting this. But he stirred her further to know the full details.

“Oh. Why?? What happened aunty.?  "he said

"Hmm it's a great story. I just want to tell you.

Something has been a little comforting to my mind since I saw you. You only admitted  Deeksha to the hospital at the right time if you couldn’t do, what would have been happened? “ on thinking that, her body trembled.

"I could not have seen my daughter. You helped me a lot. So I will tell the story to you.

But don’t tell this to Deeksha that I told you about her story. She would have killed me. I trust you. So keep this with you only. " warned Abhi, and she continued her story.


Comments

Popular Posts

உன்னை விடமாட்டேன்...என்னுயிரே

என் மடியில் பூத்த மலரே

அனைவருக்கும் வணக்கம்!!!

காதோடுதான் நான் பாடுவேன்

நிலவே என்னிடம் நெருங்காதே!!

வராமல் வந்த தேவதை

பூங்கதவே தாழ் திறவாய்

தவமின்றி கிடைத்த வரமே

தாழம்பூவே வாசம் வீசு!!!

அழகான ராட்சசியே!!!