I Love You. Will You Be Mine?-30

 


Episode-30

“This is how her wedding story happened.

I will try to talk to my son-in-law too. But I can't even speak a word with him. Some obstacles will come of it.

She used to say that she spoke with him during office hours. Sometimes he didn’t call because he was busy at work.

Well. I thought he would have come during  Deeksha’s baby shower or at least during her delivery time. All my hope wasted. He didn’t come still

Seeing all this, I am afraid of something.

I think this groom is a fantasy story from her. I think she is hiding something from me. "said Parimalam with sorrow.

It was difficult for Abhinandan to hear that and that old lady’s sadness.

To some extent, this Dubai Husband story is what he expected only. But he had called Parimalam to determine why Deeksha had left Delhi halfway.

 Now he understood that she went for her father’s funeral. Then why didn’t she contact me after that ?? She may have lost her phone in the shock of her father's death.

Otherwise, she might not have called me in her shock. But she would have called me the next day somehow. But I don't remember why all this.

Maybe that’s why she became rude to me now by hating me by thinking that I cheated her without reaching her.

But I do not know anything about her. What happened to me? What to do now?.

How many people troubled because of me ??. What could have happened to me like that ??” Abhi was thinking himself. He got a headache to think that in deeper.

Realizing that Parimalam was still on the line, Abhi who had managed himself,  comforted Parimalam and told her that he would soon find his son-in-law and bring him back.

“Abhi. can you ?” She said eagerly

"Yeah. Sure, Aunty. I know a lot of people in all business circles. I can find him. Don't bother asking Deeksha about the groom anymore. then my daughter.?  ”The man who came to say that the baby is his daughter and about to enquire swallowed halfway.

"How is the baby ??." he asked curiously.

As it was 100% confirmed that Deeksha is his wife and that baby angel is his daughter, it seemed to him that he eagerly wanted to see his wife and daughter right now.

But controlled himself and asked about his baby

"Hmm she is good pa. I’m convinced and having little happy by seeing her face only," she said in her grand daughter's boom.

"Okay, Aunty. You don't have to worry. sooner   something good will happen." He convinced her and hung the phone.

To some extent, Abhi understood that this would have happened to him to tie all his knots together. But what did he still not understand is why he didn't remember anything.

 That's when he remembered the death of his parents. He does not even remember the death of his parents.

Only her aunt Kanchana said they had died in the accident.

"If I  had asked Kanchana aunty in detail, she would have known all the truth. She would have known what had happened after this conference." Abhi decided. He immediately took Anand on the next flight and came to Chennai.

Abhi left Anand in his house and went straight to his house and looked for his aunt. He found her in the garden and went near

"Aunty, how did my father and mother die ??" he asked directly.

Kanchana got shocked and murmured that why this person came suddenly and asked like this.

"Hmm tell me, aunty. How they died ??" he said with penetrating eyes.

"Oh, accident. Groom," she said with difficulty.

“When? When did that happen? “ inquired with narrowed eyes again.

Kanchana couldn’t hide it further. She told the date when the accident happened. That was the day after Deeksha left from Delhi.

On hearing the date, Abhi was thinking further.

“If so, Abhi must have come to Chennai the next day after the conference. Then what would have happened? “ He was thinking himself and again turned to his aunt side and further inquired.

“How that happened Aunty? "  He looked at her straight and inquired with deeper eyes.

"that is. that is… “  Kanchana was slow down, to tell the truth.

"Tell me, aunty. Tell me without hiding anything. What happened on that day? How the accident happened? " he growled with anger.

On seeing his angry face, she too could not hide further it. She told the incident

"You had gone to Delhi for a meeting. When you returned, they both went to Airport to pick you up. While returning, somehow met an accident.

They both died on the spot. You only escaped. God’s grace that you didn’t hurt much. It was a minor accident for you. Good luck to you. At least you are safe. "said Kanchana.  

"Where did I get hurt aunty.? which part of my body got hurt?." he said.

"You got hurt slightly in your head Abhi. You went unconscious for a few days. Then you lost  a little bit of your memory.”

 “Why didn't you tell me this aunty ?? " he shouted with a view that will burn him."

"No Abhi. I hadn’t planned to hide it from you.  You just got sick. If I had come and told you about the accident or the death of your father and mother, It should have been more painful.  If you are told that you forget your old memories only for a few days, your mind will be troubled. That’s why I didn't say to you." Kanchana tried to convince him

“Whatever I told, and I did, can we bring back the lost ones ??.

You parents did engagement for you and  Maya and you both about to get married soon. Your mom was very much desired to have Maya as her daughter-in-law. You too were more affection with Maya, and you were ready to marry her.

After the Delhi meeting, the wedding date was fixed. By that time, that accident had happened. All plans were collapsed. What to do?  Now the days going on in it. "Kanchana sniffed as she looked at him with one eye.

Abhi was even more confused when he heard that.

He knew Maya since she was a child. As she is his estranged aunt's daughter.

But he never talked enough to marry her. He remembered that his mother had never said that to marry Maya. He tried to recall until the day he remembered.

Maybe her mother changed her mind, and this engagement happened suddenly??

If the engagement happened before the Delhi Conference, I would definitely not have married Deeksha in Delhi.

I would not have crossed the border as I was engaged with another girl… If I married Deeksha means?? “ while thinking that he got doubt about his aunty now.

He turned her side. At the same time, she rushed to the kitchen saying that she had work to look at in the kitchen and escaped from his suspicious eye.

Then Abhinandan went to the hospital where he was admitted, and the doctor explained to him about the accident.

He understood that everything Kanchana said was true. He hated to think of himself as unconscious without even knowing his parents were dead.

It was even more painful that he did not know the woman he fell in love with and married.

"Doctor. is there any treatment for this ?? How do I bring back memories of my old days ?? How to recall those particular days ??. even if only one week comes to my mind. that is more than enough for me. Please, doctor. can you do something. "he said hurriedly

The neuro doctor laughed when he heard this.

“What is this? Is this your business deal Mr Abhinandan ??. You can keep something you need and delete the one you don’t need in your brain.

Some of the memory areas were destroyed due to your brain's accident. Maybe you have a chance to get the memory back if those cells are cured.

There is no treatment for this.

The reason for all this is that you did not wear a seat belt when you drove in the car. The car collided head-on with something that hit the steering wheel in front of you. But nothing other parts hit.

Why did you be so careless while driving? Now you only suffering? “  Doctor said sadly.

He always drives the car wearing a seat belt only. What happened on that day ?? Why I did not wear ?? Can't remember anything to think about that.

"Hmm, Be happy that you have this much memory of your condition. You lost only a short period of your past days in life. Forget it and enjoy the rest of the days." He said with a smile.

"Doctor, You don’t know how important those few days were to me—that one week determined the future of my life and the rest of my life.

 What's my future?The one who lamented in his mind then got up and thanked the doctor and left.

Abhinandan came out of the hospital and drove the car.

His phone was ringing. Maya just called him. She told him that she wanted to go shopping and asked him to take her shopping.

When he heard that, something annoyed him. He told her that he had a job and told her to go alone and kept the phone away.

The person holding the phone was confused about Maya now.

"As Aunty said, would mom and dad have made an engagement for Maya and me for sure ?? Then why didn't there not even a single photo of their engagement in the house. "

Abhi immediately remembered  Thomas

"Surely he knows everything. My father would have shared everything with him.

Besides, Thomas will not forget to attend any of his house parties. So he immediately called him.

Abhi asked Thomas directly whether he got engaged with Maya.  He immediately told that as per his knowledge, there was no such thing happened.

In addition, Thomas told that

"Abhi Kanna. Apparently, you told your mother that you found your girl at the Delhi conference and told your mom that you fell in love with her and married her immediately.

On hearing that good news, It was such a joy for both of them to listen to that. Even your mother talked to that girl. Your father told me.

That's why the two of them should have gone to the airport to ask if you would come from Delhi or see their daughter-in-law.

Your dad was calling me the first day and told me all the stories about you and the girl you will marry.

That night I was flying to the United States, so I  couldn’t contact your dad to inquire about you. 

It wasn't until I landed in the United States two days later that I was informed that they had both died in an accident. "

Abhi did not know whether he should be happy or sad to hear that.

His mom had spoken to   Deeksha. Both also knew before their death that he is married.

“Then, my mom would have left me with the happiness and peace of mind that her son's life was settled.

But why did this aunt changed now? “ He was thinking himself.

After thinking a while, to some extent, he understood her plan by thinking using his business brain.

Kanchana knowing that he had lost his memory, she used that opportunity to marry Maya to him.

“Luckily. I did not do such a stupid thing in a hurry. It's good that the marriage got postponed. " He thought himself. Again while thinking he thought that Deeksha would have tried to find him.

“How could she have lost her mobile phone and not been able to reach him, my dear.

She must have tried to contact me at the office. ”

He immediately called his assistant that there was any phone call in the name of Deeksha last year.

Her assistant called him after checking the details and told him that a phone call had come in the same name ten months before.

But Abhi soon finished that call and hung the call very quickly.

He came back to his aunt and asked if anyone had called home in the name of Deeksha. She didn’t agree in the beginning. Later with Abhi’s angry look,  she agreed that the call came in the name of Deeksha enquiring about Abhi. But she didn’t give the phone to Abhi. She accepted her action on that day. 

Hearing this, Abhinandan saw a burning sight on his aunt and quickly got up.

Abhi went to his bedroom and fell on the bed.

"How hard it must have been for you, my sweetheart? She lost her father and the man she believed to be his husband also not accepted her.

That's why she became like a rock and tight now.

When she first saw me, that eyes?”  he now understood the meaning of that look in her eye.

It was the love she had for him, the nostalgia for not seeing him, the desire to see it all mixed in that view. even now that he thought of it still made him shudder.

Then it tore at his heart to remember her empty stare following it.

"Somehow. she knew about me. She might have told me the truth when I saw her. How many times did I go looking for her? Maybe she just has opened her mouth and told me what had happened.

We should not have pain this much. I should have accepted her immediately. But she hid everything from me. She is an arrogant adamant lady and didn’t open her mouth as all instances she tried to throw my out.

Anyway, finally, I found her. No, my princess helped me to found my tressure. She only united me to my family… My cute little princess. “

 To remember his daughter, Abhi wanted to see her right away.

He got up fast, took his car and drove away to see his daughter.


Comments

Popular Posts

உன்னை விடமாட்டேன்...என்னுயிரே

என் மடியில் பூத்த மலரே

அனைவருக்கும் வணக்கம்!!!

காதோடுதான் நான் பாடுவேன்

நிலவே என்னிடம் நெருங்காதே!!

வராமல் வந்த தேவதை

பூங்கதவே தாழ் திறவாய்

தவமின்றி கிடைத்த வரமே

தாழம்பூவே வாசம் வீசு!!!

அழகான ராட்சசியே!!!