I Love You. Will You Be Mine?-31

 



Episode-31

Deeksha was shocked to hear her daughter screaming in the cradle.

She had left her in the cradle as she was asleep and had come to take a bath. That was when she started taking a bath.

She came into the bathroom, and it was not even five minutes. By then, her daughter got up and started screaming.

The next day of her delivery, the doctor discharged her and told her to go home because she had a normal delivery. So they came home that day evening.

As Deeksha scolded Abhinandan, who came to see her baby at the hospital the next day, he didn’t come back after that.

Even though one side was relieved to see it, a small disappointment in one corner of her heart and she did not even know her.

But she buried it as it was.

"Enough. The pain and agony I inflicted on him. he has no image beyond this." she stoned herself.

Two days have passed since she came here. Deeksha was used to taking care of her daughter to some extent.

So Parimalam left her granddaughter with her and went to the market to buy vegetables.

Deeksha put her daughter in the cradle which Abhinandan had given as a gift and put her to sleep.

First, Deeksha denied that she would not take the cradle which Abhi presented. Parimalam was the one who convinced her to use that cradle.

Deeksha thought herself “What is the reason to say if my mom asked why I should not use that cradle?”

"How can I say that he is your son-in-law who cheated on me. I do not like him. so   do not want to use  that cradle. ?” She thought herself and kept quiet as she couldn’t disclose the truth.

Her baby was sleeping well in the cradle. So she came into the bathroom to take a shower, and then immediately, the baby screamed.

Halfway through the bath, she opened the door slightly and showed her head outside and tried to reassure her daughter.

"Mother will come, Da Kuttima. Wait a minute or two. I will finish my bath and come soon. You keep quiet for two minutes. You are a good girl, na."  Deeksha continued her talking and tried to finish her bath. But her daughter never listened to her and raised her voice even more without hesitation.

Deeksha got frustrated now. She started shouting with her daughter from inside the bathroom

“Hey. Why are you shouting like this ??. I just told I would come soon, na. What's the hurry in that ?? You born exactly like your father. I thought the only appearance you are like your dad. But in character also you are exactly like him. Same stubbornness. Right obstinacy. Hurry in everything. ”she was scolding.

Immediately the little girl stopped crying for fear of her mom screaming.

Immediately Deeksha became suspicious, hurriedly wrapped a towel around her body and opened the door and came out. While seeing her daughter, Deeksha just stood there.

Abhinandan was holding the baby in his arms by lifting her from the cradle.

That's why she stopped her crying.

The baby looked at his face curiously and shook his hand here and they with joy.

Deeksha thought that Abhi would not come again as she scolded him. But while seeing him again, she got a pleasant shock.

Abhi became even more frozen when he saw her just wrapping around her body with a towel.

The man who had been controlling himself that she was someone else's wife all these days. Today he knew that she was his wife. Even he loved her and married her. She was his beloved wife. After realizing the fact, he looked at her inch by inch with love and desire in his eyes. 

As soon as she saw his gaze, she realized her condition and blushed and rushed into the bathroom.

Her heart was bouncing.

All this time, his gaze never crossed her the limit. He always had a nostalgic gaze on the baby in her stomach. But his gaze on her was never mistaken with dignity.

But today, when he saw the change in his view, she was struck by a flutter.

But she managed herself immediately. She wore the nighty she had taken into the bathroom and came fast to the hall.

Meanwhile, Abhi held her daughter in his arms and cuddled with her.

Touching her silky hands, baby feet and looking at her morning desire, he talked to her some stories.

The baby too, was looking at him curiously. On seeing this scene, Deeksha scolded her daughter inside

"pakka thief this girl. She has been screaming for so long. When I was taking a bath, now look at her. How quiet she is when she sees her father." she came near him by scolding in her mind. She looked at Abhi

"Hello, Mr. Abhinandan. Why are you here now ??. I already thanked for the help you gave me and told you not to come here from now on. Why come back here ?? "She screamed against him.

The one who watched her screaming quietly, without saying anything to her, he continued telling the story to her daughter again.

"Hello. I told you. Why don't you just let me be alone and why do you kept coming here and harass me." she shouted him again.

The one who looked at her face with redness in anger and answered very quietly.

"You know why I keep roaming around you, again and again, Deeksha," he said, looking at her deeply.

She was startled to hear it

"I don't know why. I don't know anything. You go from here first. If my  MD comes to his employee house often for no reason, people will think differently. They will imagine the wrong relationship between us. So please go out. "she chased and tried to throw him out.

“Who the hell is going to talk wrong?? Oh. Is your husband talking nonsense ??

OK, give your husband a phone number. I will talk to him immediately. Are you dialling now? “ told her, and he smiled mischievously.

"That. That. Why should I give his number to you ??. you should not interfere in my personal life. First, get lost from her. " she screamed again.

“Ha ha ha Your personal   ?? No baby. it's our personal. ”He smiled mischievously again.

This laugh was also new to her.

When he went to the office searching for him, the man who fell on fire was different when she met him in the office after that.

He never smiled at her like this. he would be with a boundary.

But today she was surprised to see that he was also laughing mischievously. She just enjoyed his mischievous laughter beyond herself.

But she still nodded her head and controlled herself

“What are you saying??. How is it our personal? You go first. Don’t stay here."   she screamed again.

“Why are you chasing me like this Deeksha? “ Abhi said sinfully

Seeing that, she was embarrassed for a few seconds.

But the next moment, she remembered the sight of him looking at her in disgust and mocking her as well as chasing her away as he did not know who she was when she met him at his office. Immediately she tightened herself and became rock.

She looked at him

"Please. We are not very rich like you. You people can live life in any way. We can not be like that. Someone who comes and goes so often to my house, our neighbours should think and talk nonsense. So please get out. ”she said with anger in her face.

"Who will say wrong If I come to see my wife and my daughter ?. Show me them.  They are the first comedian." he said, looking at her deeply.

She was stunned for a second as he called her as his wife. but immediately  managed herself

“What new story is this, Mr. Abhinandan?”  She said mockingly

"Ha ha ha no new story baby. This is the old story. The story which I forgot." he said with a wink.

"Why do you remember the forgotten story now. How can anyone who has not seen not care about his wife for so many days now remember it? “  She questioned him mockingly again

"Hmmm, my daughter reminded me of everything. My Princess. She is the one who gave me the treasure that I had lost.

The change in me since I saw her in your stomach. There was something about her and me that feel had a close relationship with.

That's why I came to near her always. I just now came to know everything. "said Abhi with pain.

"Enough Mr Abhinandan… This is enough. She's not your baby at all." she said, looking at the burning sight.

"Yes. she is not my daughter. But she is your secret Dubai Husband’s daughter. I am your Dubai Husband. is this calculation correct ?? "He smiled mischievously again.

"Stop it. This is enough. Get out first." she said as if she burned him again.

"I did not say anything. I told the truth".Abhi

“What is truth?” Deeksha shouted again

"You are my wife. The fact that she is my daughter," he said with an in-depth look.

"None of this is true. What evidence do you have to tell you that I’m your wife? I have never seen you before. "

“Really ?? What does that mean? You look this and tell the truth… “ He showed the photo from his mobile phone.

It is a picture taken at that Delhi conference.

In it, Deeksha was standing close to him. He showed the picture closer in which he seemed to be holding her hand.

Such joy on both their faces. Boom. glow…

The woman who saw it widened her eyes and immediately controlled it

“Will I be your wife if you show me this photo ?? Many people at this conference are standing together. So will they all become husband and wife ?” She questioned him with a hateful look.

"Okay. What about the chain around your neck?. the chain I put on your neck. Open the locket on it and check. It will have my photo on it. you should agree on this now."

"Great joke. This is what I bought from the store. Only your chain in the world is not special. It may be red like this." she said with the same mocking look.

“Now, what to say ?? “ He tried to understand her intention.

"Hmm, you are not my husband. You are someone to me. I have nothing to do with you. you can go." she said staring at the wall

"Deeksha. Look into my eyes and tell me. I have nothing to do with you ?” Abhi asked with a sinful  look

She too with a stare

"No." she said looking somewhere else

"Then, this child has nothing to do with me. No relationship between this baby and me. Is that so ?? “

"Ah ah yes," she said with slight hesitation.

"Great joke. Look at her face. Don't scold me like that. She and I have the exact same face. By seeing her, don’t say that there is no relationship between us both.." he said, looking at her decisively.

She looked at the floor without being able to answer. The edge of her eye was burning.

Abhinandan murmured again, "Chae. idiot. "

She bowed her head without saying anything in reply to cover her tears.

"you can't answer me. I will not beg you anymore. Look. Whether you agree or disagree, that's true. You are my wife. She is my child. She will be with me, only from now on. You too. ”he said firmly.

Listening to it, Deeksha shouted "No."

Abhi was shocked to hear her scream. He tried to explain his side what was happened. But she still not accepting him. Abhi looked at her with sinful and said

“Why, Deeksha ??. Why don’t you like me ?? Why do you hate me ?? " He asked as a victim.

"Because. You are not my Nandan. You are not my Nandan who loved to melt and hold my hand. My Nandan would not have left me. He would not have looked at me with ridicule and chased me away saying he didn’t know me.

Almost a year. My Nandan left me. ”she said with a sad face and pain in her heart.

"Please Deeksha. I don't know what happened. I left for Chennai the next morning when you left.

But on the way back from the airport, there was a car accident. My father and mother died and left me there and died on the spot. I was the only one who survived after being hit in the head.

I have lost some of my memories because of that. I have no recollection of that Delhi conference. That's why I can not come looking for you.

But as soon as I saw you, I felt a little tremor.

I felt that you are very close to me. When I saw the baby in your stomach and touched the baby first, I enjoyed different feelings. I felt somehow you and the baby are close to me.

But you said you are already married. Your husband is in Dubai. When you told Bhuvana, it was as if something had broken inside me.

The big treasure was like a hand slipped.

That's when I tried to control myself. But do you know how much pain that was ??

My mind, which was controlled not to look at you with desire, could not help but look at this baby.

Every time I saw her in your stomach, it was like touching her again and again and rubbing your stomach.

That's why I came to Abhi designs office every morning even though I don't have work there. At least I wanted to look after the baby.

Now, do you understand why I am looking for you “  He took a deep breath and looked at her again?

"hmmm, then Why can such a person went for engagement. ?” She questioned him by pointing the engagement news between Abhi and Maya with the same stare.

"It's all my aunt's drama. Even then, I had no involvement with Maya. That's why whenever they rushed to the wedding, I pushed them away for some reason.

I would not have married Maya even if I had not seen you. I have no such intention in my mind. ”

Please. Please understand me now, Deeksha. I have no intention of making any mistake. I have no intention of leaving you.

It's because of my bad time. I just can not remember only those days. "said Abhi with pain.

When he was calling her name as Deeksha for every sentence, it increased her pain.

Deeksha expected that the word Rathi that Nandan used to call her didn’t come out of his mouth now.  He knew that she was Deeksha, not his Rathi. He understood only Deeksha and did not know about his Rathi.

She was still in pain when she realized it

"No. I can not accept you. I lived with my Nandan only. Not even the present Abhinandan." she sang back the same song.

"Aw. both are me only. please try to understand." He hit the head.

But she did not accept it. She refused, and Abhi left his  patience to fly in the air

“Well. what are you saying finally ?? "Asked Abhi with anger.

"Leave me alone. I will remain like this. You have no other girl to marry? That Maya is waiting for you. Go and marry her." she said with tears in her eyes.

On hearing that, Abhi raised his hand to beat her with anger. At the same time,  when he saw his daughter sleeping, he immediately lowered his hand and lowered his voice.

“Chae. Idiot. How can I tell you?  How can I explain to you about my situation? “  He held his head with one hand and thought as if he had come to a conclusion

"Look Deeksha. No matter what you say, she is my baby. I can not leave her anymore. I will come tomorrow and pick her up.

If you are like to be as my wife, then you come too,  otherwise, as a  mother of this child, come with me too. If that is also not possible, I will only raise her. You can stay alone as you like. "

On hearing that, Deeksha got shocked and shouted against him

"Hello. You have nothing to do with this baby. Who are you to pick her up ??" Deeksha screamed.

"Whether I have a relationship or not, you can tell by looking at her face. Even so, if you disagree, a DNA test is enough. She is my baby, my blood, my life. to prove that.

Don't make me go that far. I'll come tomorrow. be ready. " Abhi too shouted at her and went near the door.

When he opened the door, he had frozen in shock.

Comments

Popular Posts

உன்னை விடமாட்டேன்...என்னுயிரே

என் மடியில் பூத்த மலரே

அனைவருக்கும் வணக்கம்!!!

காதோடுதான் நான் பாடுவேன்

நிலவே என்னிடம் நெருங்காதே!!

வராமல் வந்த தேவதை

பூங்கதவே தாழ் திறவாய்

தவமின்றி கிடைத்த வரமே

தாழம்பூவே வாசம் வீசு!!!

அழகான ராட்சசியே!!!