I Love You. Will You Be Mine-32

 


Episode-32

Abhinandan screamed at his wife and reached the door and opened the door.

Outside Parimalam was standing with a basket of fragrant vegetables.

The door to the gate was slightly open, and she listened intently to the argument that took place inside the house.

One who does not expect her

"Aunty.? " Said Abhi and couldn’t talk anything. she came in without saying anything to look shocked.

She looked at Deeksha too, with a deeper look.

She herself came to see her mother in agony, and she came in and stared at her sleeping granddaughter.

Abhi also came after her

"Sorry. Aunty." come to say something

"Enough son-in-law. You don't have to say anything. I heard everything." she said with a stare.

And to call him the son-in-law, Deeksha got shocked. She came close to her mother

"Ma. well . he  is not your son-in-law ?." Deeksha tried to say something.

But same time, Parimalam slapped her cheek with anger.

Abhi was shocked when he did not expect it

"Aunty. Why did you hit her? I made a mistake. I was the one who forced her to marry me. Please. There is nothing wrong with Deeksha. Don't scold anything to her."

"No groom. I used to think that my girl will think of everything and make a good decision. She can make her life a good step, but she has grown to her liking since she was a child.

It may have been a good step so far. But I do not know why she is so stupid in your case.

That's why daddy must have developed a foothold of a child. Let's see if he likes it. That's why he came this far. Don't be a fool. "she said with pain.

As Deeksha heard it, she shook her head

"Ma. I'm not stupid. I went looking for him. Do you know how he hated me? I died there. you don't understand all that pain. "she said angrily

"So my pain is in you ??. Have you experienced that pain and suffering more than me.

Two months after my husband's death, you told me that you are pregnant without properly married  How can there be a pain for her mother who is carrying a child without knowing who the groom is and without getting married ??

The pain of your life is more important to me than the pain of my husband’s death.

I have not slept till today. I’m praying many Gods daily that your life should be alright. In that Gods list, one of the Gods should have come to your husband’s mind and sent this groom here.

You do not like vain obstinacy. Look at the way the groom lives together from now on. "

"Ma. all that is not possible. What do you know about my love.?  This person who fell in love with me melts like that. But now he doesn’t know who I am today. In that case, the love between us died.

Without that love, he and I would not be able to live in a relationship just for the sake of duty. ”she cried, covering her face.

"Hmm, I also fell in love and got married. During that time, I got married your dad against my family due to this love.

My son-in-law agreed that he lost his old memories. Because of him forget his memories and lost his old love, how come the love between you will die?

In case you both got appropriately married and lived together with elder’s blessing, and then he met an accident like this and forgot all about you, will you leave him immediately? He is your husband with everyone knowing. You might not leave him just because he lost his memories and you should have lived with him, right?

One girl can decide and choose her life partner in many ways and think many times before marriage…   

But after marriage, it was the life that was decided for her. Whether the husband is good or bad, and life is happy or sad, she has to live with him. Both have to share your happiness, sadness, difficulties all together and both of you have to support each other in all ways

In that sense, you are already married. You have a baby for that witness. At this time, if you say ‘due to there is no old love, I will not live with him’  you are not an intelligent girl.

My girl is so smart; she's so brave. I was so proud. Do not put soil in it. Those who are wise will not make such a decision. ”said Parimalam with a deeper look at her daughter.

But something Deeksha could not accept it.

“How can he didn’t know me? He only able to realize his daughter. But he can't feel me. In that case, what is the meaning of the love between us?” asked herself, and she couldn’t change her mind. She was stubborn and stood in her opinion that she could not accept Abhi.

Parimalam had been arguing with her for a while. But Deeksha didn’t agree with her mom advice. Finally, Parimalam got frustrated and shouted against her daughter

“What is the conclusion ? “ she asked with a look of hatred on her daughter.

"Hmmm, I can't live with him. I will be live like this. Let him come and look at his daughter. She's the only one left for me in the life. "she said decisively.

On hearing her daughter foolishness, Parimalam  hit her on the head and turned to Abhi

"Groom. If we beg peacock asking feather, it will not put feathers. We have to pluck it. Likewise, look for a good day for the marriage. You marry her again as a proper marriage.

Take your wife and daughter to your house. " she said with a confident voice.

Deeksha, who was shocked to hear it, came to say something. Parimalam stretched out her hand towards her fast and said

"If you were born in my stomach if you really have an affection for your mother? Listen to what I have to say. This is my decision.

“Groom. Look what you have to do next. This talk is enough. " ordered Parimalam and went into the kitchen.

Deeksha was stunned, and Abhi came near her

"Okay, Deeksha baby. My mother-in-law is so sweet, and she made the right decision. I think at least you will listen to her advice, her words.

Be ready. Come soon to this Abhinandan palace as queen. Bye Baby.” said Abhi touched her cheeks softly. Deeksha stopped him and looked at him with anger look.

Abhi didn’t mind her angry bird look, and he smiled mischievously

Then he looked at his daughter who was sleeping in the cradle with a wink and smiled and left after touching her chin and kissing her

Comments

Popular Posts

உன்னை விடமாட்டேன்...என்னுயிரே

என் மடியில் பூத்த மலரே

அனைவருக்கும் வணக்கம்!!!

காதோடுதான் நான் பாடுவேன்

நிலவே என்னிடம் நெருங்காதே!!

வராமல் வந்த தேவதை

பூங்கதவே தாழ் திறவாய்

தவமின்றி கிடைத்த வரமே

தாழம்பூவே வாசம் வீசு!!!

அழகான ராட்சசியே!!!