I Love You. Will You Be Mine?-35

 


Episode-35

 Abhi ,  who finished breakfast the next day and prepared to go to Abhi’s office

"Groom. Today I am going to my house. Deeksha will be alone. come a little early in the evening." Parimalam said to Abhi.

Hearing it both of them trembled and looked at her.

Deeksha was overtaken

“Mom. why are you leaving suddenly ?”  She said skeptically

"It is not suddenly, dear.  I remembered your father. It was like going and seeing the house where I lived with him. I left the house like that for three months.

Now you take good care of the baby. I will go and stay at that house for a month. "said Parimalam.

Deeksha whimpered, "Ma. I can't manager her alone… please stay with me."

“Why do you take care of alone ??. That's the groom there is no. You will go to the room upstairs from now on and stay with him. He will take care of Adira Kutty at night. You can only look at her during the day. "she said as she planned.

That's when she froze. The play that this idiot played yesterday somehow got to her mother. That's why she left today.

Without looking at her to stare back at him that everything is his

"Aunty. Please stay here for a few more days. What's in it." he tried to reassure.

Deeksha frustrated who saw it

"Aha. Look what a beautiful drama he is playing. He came into my room yesterday and hugged me. Now he is acting like don’t know anything like the story of the person who pinched the child and cradled the cradle.

Because of him only, my mom is leaving now. He is acting as if he doesn’t want to let her. “ She scolded him inside.

"No groom. I will be staying in this town only. I will come soon if something like that happens. I will have some relaxation for a month. look at your life from now on. ” Parimalam stubbornly denied.

After that, he sent her in his car to her home.

The man who came back early in the evening took his daughter and went to the garden. Deeksha was playing on her mobile phone.

Then he came back after a while and left Adira in her cradle to stay asleep

"Deeksha. Let’s collect all things needed for the baby. Let's go upstairs to our room.”  He said.

Hearing that, Deeksha got shocked.

“Why your room? I will stay here only. "she said staring at him

"You can not take care of the baby alone in the night. I will wake up and see if she cries. And aunty has been here for so long. so you were here. You are here now, not good.

Even if you don’t accept me, you are my wife to these housemaids.

It would not be good for two people to be in a separate room to be like that. Just take a baby’s things and come to my room now. "he said.

"No. I can not come there," she argued again.  

He stared at her to say something and controlled himself and said

"Well. I'm going to lift my baby. It's your choice whether you come or not." said Abhi, and he lifted his baby and went upstairs.

Deeksha too could not stay in that room arrogantly and leave her daughter for a while. Her legs automatically went upstairs.

She had never been to his room before. She had been to every other room. But he had not come to call her into the room.

Abhi was immersed in his laptop, and he shook the cradle. Deeksha entered into the room with trembling legs.

When Abhi saw Deeksha came inside his room, felt very happy inside

"Damn. My wife just seems to be coming to her husband’s room," he said with a wink.

"I’m not your wife, and you are not my husband. I have come to my daughter as a mother. That's what I said then. I'm still in the same room but not as your wife. Don’t come near me in that mindset. You will see different Deeksha. “ she warned him

"Hmm hmm I'm ready baby. Anyway, welcome to our room. Then let your hands embrace my cheek." he smiled mischievously again.

The woman who stared at him went to the side of the big bed and laid down.

He also closed his laptop and lay down on the other side of the bed. But he did not sleep.

The man who had been laying on the floor for a long time fell asleep as he looked at his wife who was laying on the other side with desire.

One more week passed away.

Deeksha used to sleep in her husband's room but did not let him approach her.

She pushed him away with one of her glances. He too came back after the nights looking at her longingly.

Before that, she was in another room. He didn't mind much about being them separated. But now it was a great test of truth for him by seeing his wife very closer in nights but not allowed to approach her as a husband.

Abhi tried to control himself up. Deeksha was also eager to see her husband's gaze on her. But something stopping her inside to let him come near her.

That day night Adira baby suddenly cried.

Abhi and Deeksha woke up and looked at her. She cried uncontrollably. Abhi put his daughter on his shoulder and walked into the room. Abhi was singing the lullaby he knew, tapped on his daughter back gently.

With his melodious voice, the baby started sleeping soon.

Following that, he melted and sang the song he was listening earlier with watching Deeksha.

It was a beautiful romantic song. He sang that for her and begging her love…

Desire, love and nostalgia mixed with his majestic voice and Deeksha was mesmerized by his voice for a few seconds.

The man who had put his sleeping daughter in the cradle literally went to the one who was standing next to the cot and melted by hearing his beautiful song.

While seeing his wife with a glowing face and shy on her face, Abhi lost his control. He carried her face in his hand at the unexpected moment and kissed her rudely on her lips. Deeksha also melted in his tight kiss and lost her control.

After a long few minutes, he left her lips and whispered.

"You're making me a crazy, baby. I love you. I need you madly." said he hugged her tight.

Suddenly, she turned her head around with the lip kiss he had given her.

Abhinandan, who was licking her with intoxication in his eyes, knew something different in his eyes.

Deeksha searched for her lover, her original husband, and her beloved Nandan in his eyes. But this Abhinandan was looking entirely different for her. He was not looking like her old Nandan.

She felt that as if someone else was touching her as her beloved husband, Nandan's touches and approaches would be different.

That's all. The next second she jumped up and pushed him away. Unexpectedly, she pushed him away, Abhi about to fall on the bed and somehow managed his balance and stood straight.

He got angry in his face and tried to hold her off like a maniac. But immediately, Deeksha took the knife nearby and held it in her hand.

"Stay away… Don’t come closer to me. If you come near me, I will kill myself," she screamed with fire in her eyes.

Abhi was shocked by this sudden act of hers. He was confused about why she changed at the first moment of her kiss and hug. She liked him kissing her and his tight hug in the beginning. She also melted and fell on his side.

“But suddenly what happened to her? Why is she not allowing me now? “ He asked himself inside and turned towards her said

"Deeksha. Please. I am your Husband. I have every rights to touch you. Why are you keeping me away like this ?? "Abhi asked her a victim.

"No. you are not my Husband. You are only the father of my daughter. You are not my Nandan.

I don’t want you to touch me. I want only my ex Nandan. No one else can touch this body except him. I can not accept you, this Abhinandan. I can accept only my beloved husband, Nandan, whom I loved and married.  "She covered her face and cried.

On hearing that, Abhi felt very tough and got frustrated as she was always talking about ex Nandan who lost in his memories now.

"Nandan. Nandan. Nandan. What the hell is that idiot did?

This is paining like hell. I would have died on that accident day itself. When my memories of those who lived with you lost, I also would have lost.  I would not have had to suffer this much pain.

Dammit. be like hell. I have everything in my life but looking like nothing. Is all this a life ?? " he kicked the floor with his foot and then left the room quickly.

Deeksha covered her face and was still crying. Then Abhi went out fast and took the car and left the house in a rush.

On hearing his car sound, Deeksha rushed to the window and saw him driving the car fast.

When she saw his driving speed, she got shocked.

"He's always driving fast. Today he's going fast in a different rage. He was upset as well. He should drive safe. " her heart started beating fast.

“I don’t mind whatever way he goes. Why should I care for him? He is someone else to me. Let him go wherever he wants. Let it happened whatever happened.  ? " She told herself and was arrogant for a while.

She was waiting for a few more hours, but he did not come back home. And a little more fear began to spread in the heart.

Unable to bear the sound of the mind and heartbeat, she picked up her phone and called the number. But it was turned off.

She was even more shocked when she saw it.

“He will never have a cell phone switched off all day !! What about today ?? "That struck the inner mind again.

With all the deities in mind, she had been awake all night with no other choice.

Deeksha woke up startled by the phone call that rang in the early morning. She rushed  fast and took it and listened to the message in it

Next second, Deeksha fainted and fell down screaming "Nandan..." 

(another 2 episodes to go...)

Comments

Popular Posts

உன்னை விடமாட்டேன்...என்னுயிரே

என் மடியில் பூத்த மலரே

அனைவருக்கும் வணக்கம்!!!

காதோடுதான் நான் பாடுவேன்

நிலவே என்னிடம் நெருங்காதே!!

வராமல் வந்த தேவதை

பூங்கதவே தாழ் திறவாய்

தவமின்றி கிடைத்த வரமே

தாழம்பூவே வாசம் வீசு!!!

அழகான ராட்சசியே!!!