I Love You. Will You Be Mine?-36 (pre-final)

 


Episode-36

When Deeksha woke up again, she saw her mother standing in front of her with a troubled face.

“What happened to me? “  Squeezing her brain to think in a hurry, and she remembered the news that Nandan went out fast last night and the news she heard in the morning following it, her face was troubled.

Turned to her mother who was near her

“Ma. Na. Nan... what happened Ma for Nandan ?? How is he now? Where is he ?? "Said in a hurry.

Parimalam heard it and saw a burning sight in her without saying anything.

"Please, Ma. Tell me something," she said again with tears in her eyes.

It was difficult for her to see her condition.

But with the mind stoned

“Why do you ask about him ?? You are the one killed him in alive day by day. Whatever happened to him, why are you bothering. ?”  Parimalam said with a stare.

"Oh. It's my mistake. What I did was wrong, Ma. I understand now. Please Ma. Please tell me where he is now. Please." she pleaded.

To prevent Parimalam from opening her mouth too, she quickly got up and sat down.

Parimalam seeing her, she had come close to her daughter, and by then she had left her mother and hurried out of the room.

Hearing the noise here the nurse who was nearby came running and saw her

"Sister. my husband, Nandan. Tell me where he is. I want to see him now." said Deeksha sadly.

"You should not walk like this madam. You are already a very week. You will fall unconscious again. stay here for a while." said the nurse

"Aw. I have nothing, Sister. This is a normal dizziness. I am alright now. Please. He. My Husband. Tell me where my Nandan is. I want to see him immediately. "said with stubborn voice.

Then the nurse could not deal with her; she told the room number where Nandan was admitted. Deeksha rushed there where he had been admitted and went inside the room.

When the door opened, she became a shock. Nandan was laying blindfolded with a big bandage on his head. To have some tools around him, the look of pain on his face.

As soon as she saw him, she ran near him

"Nandan," she screamed and laid on his chest and cried.

"Everything is mine. I should not have even fought with you. I am the only one who didn’t care about you like this. I am a sinner. Because of me only, you met an accident.

I did not understand you properly. I would have lost you because of my ego stupidity. Please, Nandan. I want you. I can not live without you. I love you, Nandan. I just understand this.

Please. You have to come back to me. I need you. I want to live with you for long years. "she screamed with heartbroken.

Her tears soaked his chest, and slowly Abhinandan opened his eyes. she was glad to see it

"Nandan.." she shouted happily again, but he gave her a blank stare.

She understood the reason for his stare.

It was only because I spoke harshly to him last night that I understood staring at her.

"Please. Nandan. Don't look at me like that. What I did was wrong. I left you misunderstood. I was looking for someone else inside you because of my stupidity.

I was stupid without understanding both of them are same. Please. Don't hate me. "she said with tears in her eyes.

When he saw her, he clasped his hands to wipe her eyes to calm her down.

But to prevent something, he pulled his hands.

He closed his eyes with a stare without repeating anything.

Stunned, she returned to say something, before the doctor opened the door and came in.

Looked at her and raised his eyebrow thinking who would be she. On seeing his look, Deeksha came forward and introduced herself.

"Doctor. I am a Deeksha. Nandan’s wife." she said hurriedly

"Oh." the Doctor smiled

"Doctor. How is he now ?? Nothing is a problem right. "she inquired hurriedly

"Hmmm, it's a big accident. I will say it is your blessing and your mangalya’s power that he survived.

He has crossed the danger level. he has been hit in the head. He has to take rest for a few more days. ”he said and examined Nandan. Then turned to Abhi and said

"Everything is looking alright. You will recover soon. Take care Abhinandan." said the doctor and left.

Parimalam had come inside with her granddaughter in hand.

When he saw his daughter, he had a smile on his face. He raised his hand out to get her near him. The little angel too looked at her father's face and smiled and jumped at him.

Abhi hugged and kissed her and hugged her to his chest.

What happened last night came to the fore automatically.

Abhi who chased the car after a fight with Deeksha drove the car fast in one turn, and the car crashed straight into the suburban bus which was coming from the opposite direction.

He drove the car without putting on the seat belt in a hurry, he knocked his head on the steering wheel and fell unconscious there.

Fortunately, the bus came slowly on the curve and escaped from great danger.

The occupants of the bus were rushed him to a nearby hospital with severe head injuries.

He was given first aid to be unconscious and treated immediately. Abhi got conscious only in the next day morning. He told Deeksha’s phone number, and that’s when they called Deeksha and informed the news.

His body still shuddered at the thought of that accident.

If only something had happened to him, her daughter would have been without a father. Such a situation would have come to my princess. Good luck.Thank God.  "He said in his mind.

Parimalam lamented the same.

“Groom. What can we do if something would have happened to you?. We have only you. We all depend on you solely. if something would have happened? “ She couldn’t complete her sentence.

She covered her mouth with her saree corner and shook with tears in her eyes. On seeing her mother’s emotion, Deeksha’s body trembled for a second when she heard what her mother said.

“What if it just happened to him ?? I would have definitely gone with him. Although he did not remember me, she was relieved and happy to know that he was fine.

What if he is no more? Oh. My God. No. I always want my Nandan. Even though he doesn't know about me, he is my Nandan only. But I didn’t realize him till now. I made myself put in the trouble and made him also put in trouble that leads to this accident. All because of my stupidly.” Deeksha was lamenting inside.

Seeing Parimalam  crying, Abhi tried to convince her

"Don't worry aunty. Nothing like that will happen to me. The mangalyam which I put in my wife’s neck is very powerful.

I have married her two times. With that power only, I escaped two times from a major accident.

Nothing will happen to me as my life; my soul is with her. Please don’t cry. " he smiled and convinced her mother-in-law.

Although he spoke naturally to Parimalam, his vision was the same as when he came to see Deeksha.

Deeksha was big relieved to hear that.

Although he stared at her, she was a little happy that he called herself as his wife.

"Somehow he didn't hate me at all. That's enough for me," she said to herself.


Comments

Popular Posts

உன்னை விடமாட்டேன்...என்னுயிரே

என் மடியில் பூத்த மலரே

அனைவருக்கும் வணக்கம்!!!

காதோடுதான் நான் பாடுவேன்

நிலவே என்னிடம் நெருங்காதே!!

வராமல் வந்த தேவதை

பூங்கதவே தாழ் திறவாய்

தவமின்றி கிடைத்த வரமே

தாழம்பூவே வாசம் வீசு!!!

அழகான ராட்சசியே!!!