I Love You. Will You Be Mine?-37(Final)

 


Episode-37

Nandan was discharged a week later and came home.

This one week, Deeksha took care of him by staying near him without leaving him a second.

Parimalam took care of her granddaughter the whole time.

When the baby was hungry, Parimalam brought her near Deeksha to feed her milk. Deeksha fed her and then give her to her mon.

Abhi was watching all her activities closely. But he did not open his mouth and said nothing to her. She would have said sorry to him a thousand times.

But he didn't say anything in it. He didn't even look at her. It was the same stare. She was even more shocked to see his different gaze. But she stayed with him without thinking of leaving him.

After a week, the doctor removed the bandage on his head and told him that he could do all the work as usual.

But do not strain too much. "Doctor advised and sent him home.

When they came home, Parimalam kept her daughter, nephew and granddaughter, together and took Aarti inside.

"Let the bad times that have been so far, go away with today. May you both be happy from now on."

Hearing that, the same stare on Nandan's face spread over her. Deeksha who saw it was heartbroken.

Nandan went to his room and took care of his pending office work that had been stagnant for a week.

Deeksha helped her mom in the kitchen and cooked all his favourite items for lunch. While having lunch, he didn’t turn her side and had lunch silently without saying anything. Deeksha was looking at him eagerly, but he didn’t even turn her side.

After lunch, he went back upstairs and continued his office work.

In the evening, Abhi, who came downstairs in the evening, picked up his daughter, went to the garden and learned to walk with her.

Deeksha was nostalgic to see it through the window.

"Won’t he talk to me like before? Won't he kiss me a little ?? That was nostalgic.

Abhi who turned her side at random saw the nostalgic look on her face in the window and continued his walk with a stare again.

Abhi smiled at the gardener in the garden and was talking to him. She was mesmerized and forgetting to close her eyes by seeing that charming smile of his face.

“Why does the one who laughs at everyone only blinds me ?”  She thought herself

"Everything is because of mine. I’m an idiot. I must have accepted him when he came looking for me. I pretended to hate him and kept him away, and now he has returned the same to me.

He must have been in pain when I chased him away, just as I am in pain now.

Anyway, I understand him now. I understand the pain he might go thru. I need this punishment for the mistake I made. "she lamented.

Abhi, who smiled at his mother-in-law at dinner, never turned around her side. Deeksha also bowed her head and wiped the tears from her eyes.

Then he picked up his daughter and went upstairs, and she too went to the garden for a while and browsed to ease her pain.

Deeksha came back from the garden. Parimalam handed over her a glass of milk and asked her daughter to give to Abhi. Deeksha took that milk and went to their room in upstairs.

"Chae. How could she have lived a happy life with her husband if everything was right? I have lost the treasure I got by my stupid self. Let me try to talk to him one more time. "she decided and went into their room.

Adira baby was laying in her cradle and sleeping.

Abhi lay on the bed with a pillow behind his back and leaning over his cell phone.

Deeksha who had gone to him reluctantly stretched out the milk glass in front of him. He straightened up himself and without looking at her, took the glass and drank it. After drinking it, he handed it over to her again.

Deeksha who had taken it hesitated again, and she came closer to him.

He was still looking at the phone without looking back her…She opened her mouth and started talking with a pain.

"Sorry. Nandan. What I did was wrong. will you never forgive me? Please talk to me. I'm so sorry. this blindness with you hurts so much. Just now. I know how much I hurt you.

It was only when I was experiencing the pain that I understood yours' pain and suffering.

I’m sorry. Really sorry. Please. Talk to me. I love you. You. I want my Nandan... Don’t hate me. Please. "Deeksha covered her face with her hand and shook and cried.

"I married you as a natural witness, as a witness of that waterfall, as a witness of that son. You are the one who mixed in my life. How can I hate you, Rathi Baby.." Deeksha raised her head startled to hear his beloved husband deep voice...

Nandan, Abhinandan looked at her with his hands tied across his chest and smiled mischievously.

When she saw him, she was stunned. She pinched her hand and wondered if it was a dream or an illusion.

"Ha ha ha this is not a dream. It's real Rathi Baby. Come near me if you have no hope. I will prove it." He said, looking at her bubbly lips with a smile and smirking.

"N. Nan. Nandan ?." she said with her words struggle in her throat and still couldn't believe it.

"Hmmm, it's your Nandan only. I fell in love with you the day I saw you and married you the next day and started our life the same urgent and the stubborn Nandan who started our life that night. Nandan is your Nathan.." Abhi said with full of joy in his face and full of love in his eyes and smiled mischievously again

Deeksha was stunned when she heard that.

He is the one she was searching all these days. He is her beloved,  naughty, loveable idiot Nandan.  He is her Nathan who she has been looking for so long.

"My Nandan. My Nathan has been found. I found my Nandan. Nandan is my Nathan back. " she felt heart full of joy and happiness…

At the same time Abhi moved closer to her, grabbed her hand and flipped it, she stumbled unexpectedly and fell on his chest.

Abhi hugged his wife, who fell on his chest, hugged tightly like breaking her bone.

She buried her face in his chest without leaving him and pushing away.

Deeksha who had buried her face in his chest was as relaxed and so happy as if she had wandered through the woods and then safely taken refuge in her nest.

The two of them did not like to come out of that tight embrace for a long time and tried to mix with each other.

After a while, Deeksha managed herself, tilted her head as she leaned on his chest and looked at his face

“Nandan. Do you remember those old days? ?? "She inquired with eager in her face.

"Hmmm, I remembered everything, Rathi Baby. Mainly those minutes I mingled with my Rathi. I have got back again the treasured memories of my life I spent with you.

Oh, God. How much love was there for that idiot Nandan? Now I understood why did you push me away who was not having that love moment.  " he winked mischievously.

Hearing his words, her cheeks became reddish like rose bloom. Her face turned pink due to shy. Seeing that her cheeks let the rose bloom, the agitated man bent down and kissed her silky cheek.

She enjoyed his tight kiss after a long time. After a few seconds, when he left her cheeks,

"Aren't you angry with me Nandan ??. I have hurt you so much," she said sadly.

"Angry? No baby. But sad. Nandan and Abhinandan both are the same guys only. But you didn’t understand that, and you were in the same statement what you said in the beginning." he laughed.

Listening to it and staring at her pet, he grabbed her nose and shook it

"Ha ha ha I only understood your condition after the old memories came to my dear sweetheart.

Rathi Baby, I understand how difficult it is for you if the person who loved you melted like that suddenly came as someone else.

I just made you suffer so much. Forgive me, Kanmani. This Nandan will take care of you without any trouble or sorrow approaching you anymore. I love you honey every

Hope you have no difficulty or objection in accepting me as your husband now? ” He inquired her with eager.

She nodded that she was not.

"Even though I loved  the stubborn and mischievous Nandan whom I fell in love with, I started loving this slow Abhinandan who tried to convince his wife with the patient and tried to make her understand instead of rush." I also got caught. "

No matter what incarnation like Nandan, Nathan, Abhinandan comes in, this Rathi will be longing for him.

I understood from the moment I parted from you. No matter how you change your appearance, style, the mind is the same.

This is the mind, heart I love still I alive even beyond. " she kept her hand on his heart and showed him with full of love in her eyes.

Abhi pulled her hand and kissed her on the cheek

"Thank you very much, dear. I’m so blessed to have you as my better half Rathi Baby.!" he said with a literary tone. She also smiled and remembered on the thing.

"By the way, why are you still acted as you have me even after you have old memories.? " she inquired with a shy.

“Ha ha ha. It’s a drama. It's just to see your action.

To see how you suffer. But I can not bear everything you suffer sweetheart. I just suffered more than you when you tried to come near me last few days. This one week without speaking to you, the stone played the heart of the pain of hell.

Oh God. that pain should never come in my life. I will always look after my Rathi Baby without blinking an eye.

Everything in my life is spring now. ”He smiled full of peace and joy in his heart.

"Well, my dear sweetheart. enough to talk.. can we both celebrate this day when we realized ourselves?”  He said with a wink and naughty smile in his face.

Her face was red by understanding what he was saying.

"If he had been my Nandan, he would not have asked me for permission for all this," she said with the same wink and naughty smile in her face.

On hearing her words and green signal,  Abhi, who was still in it, without further delay, he took possession of her lips. He tasted the honey in her bubbly lips with love.

The flower girl also fell in love with the beetle and opened the door for him all over her garden. He also entered it with love, desire, hunger and the pride that had defeated her and ate the feast she had provided.

Abhi did not leave until the nostalgia that had been separated for a year was fulfilled.

Nandan's Rathi gave her husband what he asked for and got back together with him.

We congratulate to both of them for being together for so many more generations with the same love and affection. Have them great successful years ahead in their life…!  

 

Dear Readers,

Thank you for reading this story with patience. This is my first story in English. I hope you liked Nandan and Rathi’s journey. Please share your comments. I will meet you soon in my other story. Take care, and be happy !!! – Padmini Selvaraj

***** End *****


Comments

Popular Posts

உன்னை விடமாட்டேன்...என்னுயிரே

என் மடியில் பூத்த மலரே

அனைவருக்கும் வணக்கம்!!!

காதோடுதான் நான் பாடுவேன்

நிலவே என்னிடம் நெருங்காதே!!

வராமல் வந்த தேவதை

பூங்கதவே தாழ் திறவாய்

தவமின்றி கிடைத்த வரமே

தாழம்பூவே வாசம் வீசு!!!

அழகான ராட்சசியே!!!